X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    ..and there were suppose to be more
    Paiseh... so sorry for not being able to come... my Sun morning out with my kids ended late... we started packing up to leave only at 3pm...
    In The Bag
    Him
    Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
    Her
    Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
    Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

It's ok

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

bro, let me know once location/timing confirmed.

will definitely try to make it, but first hv to think of a reason to tell my wife, hahaah! think she want me to go shopping w her

Will update you guys on the location but timing should be around 3 or 4pm

Most probably the same location at Selegie...unless u guys got other bigger places to suggest. looks like Mr bean there is gonna be abit the crammed if we have more people...coz last week 7 people abit crammed already..and there were suppose to be more
        "The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...
        the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind.
        If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." ALBERT EINSTEIN (1879-1955)

Comment

Most probably the same location at Selegie...unless u guys got other bigger places to suggest. looks like Mr bean there is gonna be abit the crammed if we have more people...coz last week 7 people abit crammed already..and there were suppose to be more
          Tot the outside bench can accomodate 8 pax? or we move more benches.. hahah

Originally posted by ping3288 View Post
          bro, let me know once location/timing confirmed.

will definitely try to make it, but first hv to think of a reason to tell my wife, hahaah! think she want me to go shopping w her
          Tell her impt meeting... anyway, PS and orchard is just round the corner..
          A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
            Tot the outside bench can accomodate 8 pax? or we move more benches.. hahah

Tell her impt meeting... anyway, PS and orchard is just round the corner..
            It can but abit packed la...but this week should have more people coz some ppl suppose to come never come haha

Comment

i was thinking of china square the coffee shop,coffee bean. They have flea market there on sundays. After coffee session can walk over to see some rolex watches at the stalls..i remembered seeing some winders,and some vintage watches there too.

Comment

It can but abit packed la...but this week should have more people coz some ppl suppose to come never come haha
                DarkAngel,

Please don't forget me.

Thanks
                A Crown For Every Achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                  i was thinking of china square the coffee shop,coffee bean. They have flea market there on sundays. After coffee session can walk over to see some rolex watches at the stalls..i remembered seeing some winders,and some vintage watches there too.

Originally posted by LimTH View Post
                  DarkAngel,

Please don't forget me.

Thanks
                  How to forget!

Comment

Guys,

dempsy 3pm either Dome or Jones,what do you guys think. sure got space for humans and machines.

K
                    It is with our judgments as with our watches; no two go just alike, yet each believes his own.
                    Alexander Pope

Comment

Sounds gd...any objection guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
                        dempsey is a good place.....big n spacious......easy to park car too.
                        dempsey happening place to hangout,big and easy parking...me always go there to buy furnitures.

But to those non car owners,there isn't any mrt station nearby..

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
                          can take bus......bus stop in front of the road leading to dempsey.
                          Anyone knows the bus nos..pls reply em' here. Thanks..

PS.I dun know what bus..usually go there by colleagues's car or taxis.

Comment

bros confirm venue and timing liao??
                            If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." ALBERT EINSTEIN (1879-1955)

Comment

Non drivers have any objections? If not then it will be set...

If there are no objections by 10pm tonight then we will confirm the location at Dempsy,time is 3pm

Comment

bus for dempsey

got this info from the ntuc income, singapore transport guide sent to me some time ago, dunno whether still accurate

bus: 7,75,77,105,106,123,174,NR8
                                Attached Files

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X