This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Truely Wonderfull Time !!!!

Bros and Sisters ! Do make time for our Kopi Talk....it was always a wonderfull experience for me ! You will learn not only how to admire, Worship ( Poison ) plus every fine detail into a humble watch !!!

Thank You Bro ping3288 for the coffee, a wonderfull watch fellowship with Bro Nooch, Kafvyn, peeceebee, bendick ( Please wear your TOG next time boleh ) and of course our Bro Darkie Boy aka Jay Chou ( Distant relative ).

Shifu Hary said you guys poison me too much on Panerai so now must follow him and CEO to MT. Rolex to detox.

Thanks Bros !!!!

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by Hary View Post
      Next week on! I will accompany Unclelau buy DSSD, right Uncle? . If he doesnt buy DSSD, you guys will corrupt his mind. He told me, today u guys tried to poison him with Panerai and DD YG
      SOBS !!! Who ask you didn't turn up to protect me Shifu !!!! I am like a lamb into a pack of............
      *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Likewise Mr Lau. pleasure to meet u as well..haha.. next time must ask u teach me dancing haha
        "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
          Likewise Mr Lau. pleasure to meet u as well..haha.. next time must ask u teach me dancing haha
          SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............You know i know ah !
          *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by ping3288 View Post
            maybe we can go beach road or queenways SC to get ideas?

nice meeting u all guys yest.
            Do they do the designing? any idea? Maybe we can go there and get a quotation

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
            Bros and Sisters ! Do make time for our Kopi Talk....it was always a wonderfull experience for me ! You will learn not only how to admire, Worship ( Poison ) plus every fine detail into a humble watch !!!

Thank You Bro ping3288 for the coffee, a wonderfull watch fellowship with Bro Nooch, Kafvyn, peeceebee, bendick ( Please wear your TOG next time boleh ) and of course our Bro Darkie Boy aka Jay Chou ( Distant relative ).

Shifu Hary said you guys poison me too much on Panerai so now must follow him and CEO to MT. Rolex to detox.

Thanks Bros !!!!

Nice to meet you bro....eh...I never poison u on Pam...only Rolex

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

bro

can try and give them some details eg. design, material, est quantity.
              they should be able to quote a price range

maybe some bros can recommend someone whom they have previous dealing with

[QUOTE=Darkangel;131959]Do they do the designing? any idea? Maybe we can go there and get a quotation
              "The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...
              the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind.
              If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." ALBERT EINSTEIN (1879-1955)

Comment

Hmm maybe we can survey around the prices...

I know last time my school polos with custom name is about $20 per piece...shall see how much they quote

Comment

darkie, can ask around, maybe some bros here got lobang or in this line?? Can get discount etc

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

goto m'sia can get cheaper. if enough volume, go direct to china. my father used to be in this line donkey years back
                    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                    Blue 6694
                    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Comin sun we having another meet due to good response. Anyone keen?

Bro Hary will be here as well as Mr lau and e usual. Anyone else interested?

Mr Pet? Darthwhips? Klassik? Andrew? James? anyone? come onli lor..

Comment

Originally posted by ping3288 View Post
                        bro

can try and give them some details eg. design, material, est quantity.
                        they should be able to quote a price range

maybe some bros can recommend someone whom they have previous dealing with
                        ok thanks for the suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
                          SOBS !!! Who ask you didn't turn up to protect me Shifu !!!! I am like a lamb into a pack of............
                          Uncle Lau...most of the bros here so either way ya be poisoned...your shifu is one of the potent poison source in case ya didn't notice...
                          I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                          A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                          Audemars Piguet ROO
                          Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                          De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                          Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                          Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                          Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                          IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                          Panerai 270
                          Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                          Rolex 116610LV
                          Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Same place? Or not where?
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

where and time??

btw...i like darthwhips....sound more exciting
                              It is with our judgments as with our watches; no two go just alike, yet each believes his own.
                              Alexander Pope

Comment

Will update you guys on the location but timing should be around 3 or 4pm

Most probably the same location at Selegie...unless u guys got other bigger places to suggest. looks like Mr bean there is gonna be abit the crammed if we have more people...coz last week 7 people abit crammed already..and there were suppose to be more

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X