No announcement yet.

Opinions required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, mine is from Tiffany, I only get diamond from those reputable stores cos local stores normally they accept trade in which i dun like.. sorry, individual preferences...

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
      Haha, mine is from Tiffany, I only get diamond from those reputable stores cos local stores normally they accept trade in which i dun like.. sorry, individual preferences...
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Ahh...I see I see. To each his own la

Or in this case...HER own? hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

yes yes individual preferences... you're right... But diamond from Tiffany or diamond from local stores are the same... difference is just the name...

Comment

Thought tiffany's diamonds are also GIA certified? Only the setting is different?
            Anyway, always been curious.. Tiffany vs Cartier - which is better in terms of diamonds? Or is it just a matter of branding?

Comment

Diamonds are the same..just the design and setting of the diamond

Comment

If you are talking the most common/popular cut diamond, the round brilliant, tiffany's and cartier's are the same. Same diamond, same cut, same number of facets...

Originally posted by chinchilla View Post
                Thought tiffany's diamonds are also GIA certified? Only the setting is different?
                Anyway, always been curious.. Tiffany vs Cartier - which is better in terms of diamonds? Or is it just a matter of branding?

Comment

I dun know just know that mine is on platinum setting & round brillant, while local store are set in white gold if I'm not wrong.. anyway doesn't matter, my stone have a good grading and that for sure... haha...next aiming on cartier , piaget & bvlgari...siao rite... i wish i can earn enuff to pursue my dream things... haha...now just worry on pay cut, business is real bad...-100% profit... OMG...

Comment

Most rings are set in white gold by default with platinum used for those who are priced at a premium. Diamond gradings are easily decerned by the certifications they come with. So no matter which brand you buy from , if you don't have a good eye for diamond quality, the papers will be a good guide.

Just like watches, buy what speaks to you, what makes you happy and within your means . I'm a diamond lover but not so much for clear and round brilliant cut diamonds.

Comment

buy watch first

Comment

Yes yes... most important is happy....

Originally posted by theOrion View Post
                        Most rings are set in white gold by default with platinum used for those who are priced at a premium. Diamond gradings are easily decerned by the certifications they come with. So no matter which brand you buy from , if you don't have a good eye for diamond quality, the papers will be a good guide.

Just like watches, buy what speaks to you, what makes you happy and within your means . I'm a diamond lover but not so much for clear and round brilliant cut diamonds.

Comment

Right... happy can already. Life is short, enjoy yourself! Be yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
                            ms chinchilla.....after meeting up with u, i guess that your wrist is small and dun think santos 100XL is suitable for u. datejust is nice for ur small wrist.

let our chief entertainment officer aka kenny to bring u around to different ADs to check out the different watches that u might like.
                            since when we got guided tour to ADs?!

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                              since when we got guided tour to ADs?!
                              well, if you change your name to bunny, kitty, [insert name of cute cute animal], i bet you also can get free guided tours to ADs....
                              Last edited by Ender; 05-02-09, 07:56 PM. Reason: Want to add emoticon but kannot leh
                              "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                              three times is enemy action and
                              over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                              ."

Comment

apparently as of today
                                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                                Blue 6694
                                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X