No announcement yet.

Opinions required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha.. i got a friend who told her hubby tt everything he mods his car, she gets a bag. can modify to everything ur bf does sth to his car, u get a watch.. haha..

Comment

Originally posted by chinchilla View Post
      haha.. i got a friend who told her hubby tt everything he mods his car, she gets a bag. can modify to everything ur bf does sth to his car, u get a watch.. haha..
      Nope, I buy the watch from my own earn salary, my b/fd oni bought me stone for anniversary & proposal... haha... In fact, he also love watches so he dun mind i buy watches but very mind i spent $$$ on Tiffany...Tat's life, just like he like his own ride...dun mind spent $$$ on his car... to me, still the same from pt a to pt b...

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
        Nope, I buy the watch from my own earn salary, my b/fd oni bought me stone for anniversary & proposal... haha... In fact, he also love watches so he dun mind i buy watches but very mind i spent $$$ on Tiffany...Tat's life, just like he like his own ride...dun mind spent $$$ on his car... to me, still the same from pt a to pt b...
        Agreed !
        *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

agree too! i will buy my own watches from savings etc. kinda feel more 'empowered'..
          daytona is an awesome watch one of my future aims..

Comment

agree too! i will buy my own watches from savings etc. kinda feel more 'empowered'..
            daytona is an awesome watch one of my future aims..
            So have you decided on which watch to get first???

Comment

so far, i'm more inclined to get the Santos. but the DJ is definitely still in my 'wanted' list too..
              probably popping by Cortina at Rafflescity tmr evening to take a look

Comment

Ya, so long you are happy, can already...

Comment

You might wanna consider a 40mm panerai as well. But if u've got a bigger wrist, go 44mm!
                  "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
                  --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

so far, i'm more inclined to get the Santos. but the DJ is definitely still in my 'wanted' list too..
                    probably popping by Cortina at Rafflescity tmr evening to take a look
                    Yesh, Cortina @ Raffles City will be a good place to rook see rook see first. Ask for Jeremy...
                    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                    three times is enemy action and
                    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                    ."

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                      Yesh, Cortina @ Raffles City will be a good place to rook see rook see first. Ask for Jeremy...
                      Jerry Ee u mean? kekekekeke....
                      --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

He give very good discounts??

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
                        Jerry Ee u mean? kekekekeke....

Comment

Good discount confirm! LOL
                          --Groucho Marx--

Comment

really? anyway how much discount do i expect for Cartier? is it better if i pay by cash?
                            oh, another qns, will it be cheaper if i get it in London, Paris or other parts of Europe?

Comment

confirm the discount is maximum if you cash cash.

when purchasing from europe, you have to take note of foreign currency exchange. also the discount given. the VAT that you can claim back. however, i dont think they will give that high a discount for cartier in europe.

really? anyway how much discount do i expect for Cartier? is it better if i pay by cash?
                              oh, another qns, will it be cheaper if i get it in London, Paris or other parts of Europe?
                              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                              1. subject heading indicating your issue
                              2. your nick
                              3. your corresponding email address
                              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

ic.. thanks!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X