Vday is coming.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vday...i will be alone at home...hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I've lost touch
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

now bad times, should "invest" in swatch valentine day watch "cheap n good", + can say the chopard sold out? hahaha
        fallraen
        "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

Hope I dun sound cheapo here but spending on V-day is extremely extravagant. I've done temp job in a flower/gift company and during V-day season, the prices are . It's definitely NOT WORTH! Trust me.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
            mr oh, u going to bring your gf to where ah?

hehe.

happy chinese new yr to all.

Not going anywhere.... Most prob eat at my hm... but with parents all around.. coz Dad eye got bloodclot gg operation in Feb..... i'm sure J is ok with them at hm tho.. Coz of that, budget also veryyyyyyy tight.. present also got problem liaos... and i'm not even talking abt anything >150..

Sibei sian liaos..
            A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Empathise with you bro. V-day is a day to show love for all your loved ones, whether you hv the dough or not. No worries too much.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Yep yep... no need ex ex gifts de.
                A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Hehe i always surprise my wife and gfs everyday, so everyday is VDay or X'mas. If we spend time with them ie watching movie, shopping, a simple hug etc, do things they enjoy doing and made them feel good everyday, they don't really bother about Vday cos Everyday is Vday !

Myself have seen alots of relationships formed and breakups. Simple reason.....taking each other for granted. This is the Only reason ! Woman are from Venus, Men are from Mars.....

Just spend time with your loves one ( GF n BB ) everyday or at least on your off days. After football game, a quick drinks with kakis, rush home, hug her first than you shower. She may complain you being covered with mud etc but deep inside her...it Vday !

Woman really don't need roses, candle light dinner, walking in the beaches etc ....they just need our love and care and being there for them Everyday. Just like we need them. End of the day, bros, they are the only one left with us.

What's my Vday plan for this year ?.....hehe my the other halfs said they will Surprise me instead !!!!

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
                    me also very siong this mth. my shanghai and hangzhou trip spend alot of money....bought so many stuff.....long jin tea....silk blanket.....lot of food stuff....and spend alot on food too.

next mth also dun know where to go.
                    u bought the silk blanket?? i bought that too...was amazed with the process of making it...
                    I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                    A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                    Audemars Piguet ROO
                    Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                    De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                    Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                    Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                    Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                    IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                    Panerai 270
                    Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                    Rolex 116610LV
                    Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

i never love roses at all... n he never ever bought flowers for me... haha.. n this year happen that my fd getting married on the v.day so we just packed hong bao n makan there... save $$$ too...

Comment

Upz!

Any plans?
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X