Feng Shui / Geomancer Prediction For 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feng Shui / Geomancer Prediction For 2009

The year of the OX seems to be pretty negative (duh...) as mentioned by these masters on TV etc...

- Just curious, how many of you believe in this?
    - How many of you look to your FS Masters to provide remedies or counter measures to curb the bad elements etc??
    - Who do you go to?
    - For personal / family / business??
    - MOST IMPORTANT ONE..... How many of you found a chun chun solid solid FS master that did predict and make changes in your life??

LETS HEAR IT ALL!!! HAHAHAH

Funnily I hear the those born in the year of the rabbit is not gona be good in health, traffic safety, investment etc... But at a FS master talk at a shopping center near my house said the exact opposite that this year will be a GOOD YEAR!!!

I do feel that some how, there is a psychological thing in this but yet I've seen something happened too!!! So... feel free to share!!!

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
    - GMT II
    - GMT IIc TT
    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
    - U1
    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

They say bad year for my year...just take it with a pinch of salt...

you be the feng shui master and tell yourself...this is gonna be a DAMN GOOD year!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Normally, their predictions are very general one... said already like never said....

like mine, they said tiger will earn big money this year if I invest correctly but also money go easily if don't control my spending.... so I earn big $$ or lose big $$ leh?

I always believe in myself. If you work hard, there is always fruits in the end of year. Big or small is up to GOD. If you don't work hard, don't expect fruits drop from sky....

Comment

true true.. that I agree... But I do know alot of ppl who turn to such believes to give them a 'push' or 'boost' morally.. hahhaha Like I said, psychological.... but many a times, we learn to practice "Ning Ke Xin Qi You" (better believe than be sorry)...

More more more!!!!

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
        - GMT IIc TT
        - U1
        - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

I would only hear the good news or it may become self-fulfilling prophecy. Some principles that I live by:

1. Live by Design, not be Default.

2. There is no failure; only feedback.

3. Nothing is impossible, it is only impossible because I do not know how to do it.

4. Focus on what I want. Go for Results, not Reasons.

5. Perception is Projection. Think, Talk and Act on what I believe.

6. Act with the Law of Requisite Variety.

7. If I do what I have always done, I will always get what I have always gotten.

8. I am in charge of my mind, therefore my results.
          [FONT="Tahoma"]Without Passion, life is only Motion! [/FONT]

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by billykueek View Post
            I would only hear the good news or it may become self-fulfilling prophecy. Some principles that I live by:

3. Nothing is impossible, it is only impossible because I do not know how to do it.

7. If I do what I have always done, I will always get what I have always gotten.

Thanks for sharing bro
            [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
            [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
            [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
            [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
            [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
            [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

No wonder you tan chia by speaking.. hahah

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Thank you bro, I take it as a compliment. Must share good things with fellow bros mah, that way we can all get our watches then can mutually molest here and there lah.

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

NB... u make us watch lovers sound like a physical bunch!!!

But hor, truly hor.. I wana MOLEST YOUr latest aquistion lah... hahahaah

By the way, for the record, yes its a compliment and I agree with what you stated...

I started this thread cos during the CNY gatherings, you often hear the uncle and aunty (relatives) saying this year like that lah.. must do this lah, must do that lah.. die lah die lah.. etc etc.. ahahahahah

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                  - GMT IIc TT
                  - U1
                  - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Totally agreed with bro BillyKueek !!!
                    *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Oops! Forget to add that we are also an emotional bunch, sensitive and loving...

Wahhh, you wanna molest it? Will take a while before I am freed up, traveling starts today.

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                      NB... u make us watch lovers sound like a physical bunch!!!

But hor, truly hor.. I wana MOLEST YOUr latest aquistion lah... hahahaah

By the way, for the record, yes its a compliment and I agree with what you stated...

I started this thread cos during the CNY gatherings, you often hear the uncle and aunty (relatives) saying this year like that lah.. must do this lah, must do that lah.. die lah die lah.. etc etc.. ahahahahah

Comment

Thank you Uncle! Got your support that means I must make sense le.

Comment

Sianz....

Let me know when you are back.. I may be free these two days for kopi-ing...

Less today morning (Wednesday).. gota bring kido to the PD.. he's been coughing since Friday and today vomitted twice.. GP med aint doing any good... Think I may need to buy a nubiliser... sigh....

Oops! Forget to add that we are also an emotional bunch, sensitive and loving...

Wahhh, you wanna molest it? Will take a while before I am freed up, traveling starts today.

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                          - GMT IIc TT
                          - U1
                          - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Cum join me in KL?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                              Less today morning (Wednesday).. gota bring kido to the PD.. he's been coughing since Friday and today vomitted twice.. GP med aint doing any good... Think I may need to buy a nubiliser... sigh....
                              Hope nothing serious bro. Wish him speedy recovery
                              [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
                              [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
                              [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
                              [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
                              [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
                              [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X