No announcement yet.

Which one should I get? SubLV vs. SantosXL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bro, Rolex Sub LV (BNIB), this is a Rolex forum after all keke.. I vote cos this is damn nice!!
    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Ha ha ha.... maybe I should ask the "general public" in other forum about this question... thank you for your vote!

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
      Bro, Rolex Sub LV (BNIB), this is a Rolex forum after all keke.. I vote cos this is damn nice!!

Comment

since you got problem with ur daytona, i dont mind if u need me to wear it for u FOC.

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
        I like that too... but the problem it doesn't come with date... Like my daytona, the only problem is it doesn't come with date...
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Now no more problem already....

Originally posted by triton View Post
          since you got problem with ur daytona, i dont mind if u need me to wear it for u FOC.

Comment

hmm,i`ve got the Santos XL two tone w/o chrono n sub LV.I must say i get more wear over the sub..Santos i also asked my ad y no date,the reason he gave was that when de santos was 1st introduced,it had no date n its like a debut to the 1st gen..duno how true was it la,but like it too at that point.gd size n fit as case back is curved to fit wrist..sits very nicely n nice leather with deployment buckle.
            Without Time,Watches are just Bracelets.

Comment

Good to hear that bro! Any problem with the movement?

Originally posted by 67B View Post
              hmm,i`ve got the Santos XL two tone w/o chrono n sub LV.I must say i get more wear over the sub..Santos i also asked my ad y no date,the reason he gave was that when de santos was 1st introduced,it had no date n its like a debut to the 1st gen..duno how true was it la,but like it too at that point.gd size n fit as case back is curved to fit wrist..sits very nicely n nice leather with deployment buckle.

Comment

In a rolex forum, it is considered a very close fight!!!

At this point: 60% SubLV 40% Santos

Comment

sorry bro,wad do u mean..movement of the cartier santos?no problem at all wadsoever leh..
                  Without Time,Watches are just Bracelets.

Comment

Like fast or slow, or stop as soon as not wearing it, or stop for no reason... Good to hear that there is no problem. BTW, where do I send Cartier watches for servicing? What is the charges like? Normally how long it takes?
                    Thanks bros!!!

Originally posted by 67B View Post
                    sorry bro,wad do u mean..movement of the cartier santos?no problem at all wadsoever leh..

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                      Like fast or slow, or stop as soon as not wearing it, or stop for no reason... Good to hear that there is no problem. BTW, where do I send Cartier watches for servicing? What is the charges like? Normally how long it takes?
                      Thanks bros!!!
                      send to richemont...overhaul should be $500+
                      I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                      A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                      Audemars Piguet ROO
                      Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                      De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                      Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                      Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                      Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                      IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                      Panerai 270
                      Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                      Rolex 116610LV
                      Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Thanks bro!

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                        send to richemont...overhaul should be $500+

Comment

Thanks for your info!!! I saw you at Horomundi forum... is that you?
                          Originally posted by Andrew Tay
                          i have the same problem too with the santos 100XL....keep stopping too. so send to richemont as it is under warranty.....now it is keeping good time.

Comment

Rolex Is In Da Club~

116520, i would go for the SUBLV instead. End of the day, it's still a rolex. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

ha ha... another Rolex Super Fans...

Thank you for voting!

Originally posted by Metank View Post
                              116520, i would go for the SUBLV instead. End of the day, it's still a rolex. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Rolex Rolex Rolex $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Rolex Rolex Rolex Rolex Give Me All Your Rolex!!!

I wanted to buy a pam005 from kenkelvin but when i bring my gf to Cortina at city hall to see the watch. She was like, "Hubby why are u gonna spend $6350 on a watch that looks like it's from BUGIS Street?" I was like LOL wtf hunny that's a panerai. So instead of getting the pam005 i bought a daytona instead. Guess alot of people that ain't into watches won't know other brands but when it comes to ROLEX it means $$$$$$$$$$$$$ lol. my experiences la. Prolly people around me don't know that there are actually more Swiss brands that cost more then rolex Lol.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X