Which one should I get? SubLV vs. SantosXL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by louie View Post
    huhh..thought you mentioned LNIB santos XL? Anyway for sub LV i would buy brand new from the AD.Shld be able to get one for 7.5k..
    i thought you got a Santos LNIB lobang,if no lobang forget it.Prepare your cash come together we hunt down the LV!

Comment

i thought you got a Santos LNIB lobang,if no lobang forget it.Prepare your cash come together we hunt down the LV!
      haha, i getting sub LV and daytona too

Comment

Yes... I have came across 3-4 pieces santos XL very good condition selling at $7+... didn't buy as was thinking after CNY prices will be better... SubLV also selling similar price... I like both, that's very headache...

huhh..thought you mentioned LNIB santos XL? Anyway for sub LV i would buy brand new from the AD.Shld be able to get one for 7.5k..
        True true... very "green" watch... but why santos not as unique? I don't see many around....

Originally posted by shima View Post
        haha. i would buy the sub lv just because its the only green watch in the whole rolex range. (except or milgauss but thats different.)

the cartier santos is a nice watch. but its not as unique.

go with the green one.

shima
        yes yes... that what I was thinking too...

Originally posted by joey loh View Post
        Hi bro, I will go for Santos 1st then Sub LV.... Santos is a very nice watch and has outstanding looks as compared to Sub LV .... If your collection comprises mostly rolexes, den maybe it will be good for a change and go for Santos....

So lucky!!!

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
        haha, i getting sub LV and daytona too

Comment

poison coming up...

it's on original honey brown leather strap...

change the strap and it'll not be so common anymore...my black strap is still in the box

I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
          A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
          Audemars Piguet ROO
          Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
          De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
          Habring2 Pilot Time Date
          Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
          Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
          IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
          Panerai 270
          Patek Philippe 5711/1a
          Rolex 116610LV
          Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Oh my god!!! Stunning.... New Year Shock!!!

bro, can pm me how much you paid for it?

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
            poison coming up...

it's on original honey brown leather strap...

change the strap and it'll not be so common anymore...my black strap is still in the box

Comment

i getting sub LV cause i like rolex more haha. santos limited edition 100 i also owned before, bought it from a bro here but traded it off liao. it also a very nice dress watch. wear liao many ppl see 1. but my job wear santos a bit mismatch so the rest is history. as u all know, i will be organising a watch hunting on feb or march, any1 wanna go buy sub LV or daytona with me can pm me k thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                Oh my god!!! Stunning.... New Year Shock!!!

bro, can pm me how much you paid for it?

very very nice, yes change strap so it not so common liao.

Comment

i getting sub LV cause i like rolex more haha. santos limited edition 100 i also owned before, bought it from a bro here but traded it off liao. it also a very nice dress watch. wear liao many ppl see 1. but my job wear santos a bit mismatch so the rest is history. as u all know, i will be organising a watch hunting on feb or march, any1 wanna go buy sub LV or daytona with me can pm me k thanks
                  i like to come along! You got special price for the sub LV hor,so i hold on my cash for now! Let us know date /time / place to meet..

Comment

same here... in terms of branding and history, I prefer rolex.
                    if you organise a watch hunting excursion on feb or march, pls pm me! Thank you!!!

Comment

i like to come along! You got special price for the sub LV hor,so i hold on my cash for now! Let us know date /time / place to meet..
                      bro, i really no lobang but i heard it about 7.5k for sub LV and hopefully when we go buy that day, it will be even lower. the reason i wanna organise this trip is at least if there are more ppl buying, we should be able to get better price

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                      same here... in terms of branding and history, I prefer rolex.
                      if you organise a watch hunting excursion on feb or march, pls pm me! Thank you!!!
                      no pro bro

anyway sorry, no more OT liao, pai sei to TS, wait confuse his choice to get what watches then no good liao

Comment

So it will be like a bulk sale for the AD huh... I wonder will they bother to do it for daytona?? hee hee....

Comment

bro, i really no lobang but i heard it about 7.5k for sub LV and hopefully when we go buy that day, it will be even lower. the reason i wanna organise this trip is at least if there are more ppl buying, we should be able to get better price

no pro bro

anyway sorry, no more OT liao, pai sei to TS, wait confuse his choice to get what watches then no good liao
                          i think TS now LOST liao...bro 116520,listen to your heart...

Comment

But I prefer listen to other people's advice leh...

Any more advice?? Poll result still very close... these 2 watches really fighting hard!!!!

i think TS now LOST liao...bro 116520,listen to your heart...

Comment

in this case i'll go with the LV over the SantosXL. I like the Santos without the chrono more.
                              fallraen
                              "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

I like that too... but the problem it doesn't come with date... Like my daytona, the only problem is it doesn't come with date...
                                Originally posted by fallraen View Post
                                in this case i'll go with the LV over the SantosXL. I like the Santos without the chrono more.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X