Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone had experience at B--f-----? Thinking of sending my watches there :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone had experience at B--f-----? Thinking of sending my watches there :)

Just asking if anyone has any experience on the following store regarding servicing.
    My dad and I have a couple of watches due for servicing and we would wanna try a non-AD service store.

Heard of Bonfield, just wanna ask about the experience with this place? I tried searching the forum but nothing much except for info/addresses etc.

Hows the service? Standard? Turnover time etc.?

Help is appreciated

Miles

Quite friendly guy, very professional, servicing cost ard $500 and turnaround time is ard 2 weeks
    Rolex GMTIIC
    BR01-97
    PAM 183
    PAM 372

Tudor Blackbay
    Helson SharkDiver Bronze

Comment

Very friendly and does excellent work. Turnaround time for an overhaul was about 2 weeks.

Comment

Been there before once. Boss Mr Eric super friendly, job watch excellent. And there is a wide range of BN and preowned watches in his shop. Heard from him that he gave Rolex staffs training sessions. But definitely worth paying as service and job was good no doubt he charge a little high.

Comment

He charges abit more but his quality is assured. I sent my daily beater (a hamilton air race GMT) for servicing one and I tell you, it cost half the price of the watch but its worth it...

Comment

Eric is great. Very good service. He takes care of all my vintage Rolex. Wouldn't trust them with any other person.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X