This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I guess it's time to do a stock take... on what i had get since 2013 started...

On this today... Latest catch!

Comment

• I guess it's time to do a stock take... on what i had get since 2013 started...

And before above...

And before above...

And before above...

And before above...

And before above...

And before above...

And before above...

And before above...

And before above...

And before above...

Comment

• Nice PAM! Wear in good health!

Comment

• Mr. YEO...half of the watches you show I have never heard of the brand. Yet it is people like you I admire..people who would go the uncharted water and would buy/do what please himself, instead of what most people like or recognize.

Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

• huh? zhun bo? No lah... where got half? I think most of the folks here not familiar about the budget label such as ACCURATE and KOLBER nia... the rest should be familiar to most here ley...

I'm more into internal specs and work quality details than the name on the face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed.YEO View Post
                huh? zhun bo? No lah... where got half? I think most of the folks here not familiar about the budget label such as ACCURATE and KOLBER nia... the rest should be familiar to most here ley...

I'm more into internal specs and work quality details than the name on the face.
                Then maybe I sua gu. claude bernard and kemmner I also blur...don't think "most of the folks here" know these brands...or do they?
                Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

• KEMMNER have la... Claude Bernard belongs to the same entry tier as TISSOT, or perhaps just a line lower. But because of the brightness of the name outshines other labels in the same tier, Claude Bernard gets easily overlooked.

KEMMNER is known for it's work quality and specs that justify his price listing. But because he doesn't operate like STEINHART as well as Uhren von UHR, where they have online stores available for the ease of ordering, you need to do a frequent check on the latest updates on his releases @
                  http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?item=...erkahund&rt=nc

As for Claude Bernard, it has oredi been present in the market for about 3yrs. Their agent is CRYSTAL TIME. So i guess it's okay to support the brand provided the specs is good and reliable. 2824 movement with my dress piece, no worries in the future even if the warranty short lives for a year.

Comment

• So is bronze steinhart under yr radar? Hehehe
                    sigpic

Comment

• bronze Triton 111 L.E.?
                      waa........
                      minus off the allocation of average 2pc to each ADs, left how many for the public to order? ....
                      the bronze Triton is more hotter than the SengKang singles flat siol... which sold off out immediately within 120minutes ley.... too bad lor... hv to wait for other Steinhart L.E.s in the following months.

Comment

• Originally posted by daywalker88 View Post
                        I like.

Missed my Radiomir. Was overseas traveling for nearly 2 weeks so only brought along 1 watch. Hahaha, didn't know going to miss SG-ROC and my watches till I got back.

Comment

• Wrist shot but not with a watch haha.

Comment

• Comment

• [IMG]C:\Users\Amanda\Desktop\IMG_2400[/IMG]

Comment

• [IMG]C:\Users\Amanda\Desktop\IMG_2408[/IMG]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse