Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Reporting!

Hiya all,

Samuel here.. Am recently looking to buy the Sub SS 16610 so was surfing around.. MANA AEY CHAI.. found this SG-ROC.. WAH LIKE THAT OSO CAN AH!!!

Cool..

Am still shopping around and dunno when will I plunge into the spending spree but am merely "contemplating" and resisting the temptation for now.

The two most expensive watch I've owned so far are Tag 6000 series and a Hublot (kana stolen from my house by a visitor.. don't know who that was)

Been working around for almost 7 yrs and thing its time to pamper myself... unfortunately, I've decided to curb my spending temptation with getting a new set of golf irons.. but damn it.. the force is strong with the ROLEX...

Will see how that goes. At present, my funds are all locked up with investments... But definitely look forward to own a Rolex within this year hopefully.. Looking at a "not so loud" model so was thinking of the Sub which holds high regards to those who know about watches... ( I guess )

p/s envy a kiddo here who already owned three Rolex watches.. so lucky...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
    - GMT II
    - GMT IIc TT
    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
    - U1
    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

sad to hear ur hublot is stolen, man i love the big bang series. anyway welcome to sgroc, here rocks, lol
    I love my casio

Comment

Welcome !!...

Enjoy ur stay here bro.... ask qns, mix ard, share your knowledge, etc...
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
        Hiya all,

Samuel here.. Am recently looking to buy the Sub SS 16610 so was surfing around.. MANA AEY CHAI.. found this SG-ROC.. WAH LIKE THAT OSO CAN AH!!!

Cool..

Am still shopping around and dunno when will I plunge into the spending spree but am merely "contemplating" and resisting the temptation for now.

The two most expensive watch I've owned so far are Tag 6000 series and a Hublot (kana stolen from my house by a visitor.. don't know who that was)

Been working around for almost 7 yrs and thing its time to pamper myself... unfortunately, I've decided to curb my spending temptation with getting a new set of golf irons.. but damn it.. the force is strong with the ROLEX...

Will see how that goes. At present, my funds are all locked up with investments... But definitely look forward to own a Rolex within this year hopefully.. Looking at a "not so loud" model so was thinking of the Sub which holds high regards to those who know about watches... ( I guess )

Welcome!!!! The sub is on my wish list,but I feel like getting the SS model,I prefer the TT with blue face model. Hahaha...

Something not so loud,would be a GMT,Exp II or sub IMO.

Who is the kiddo which has 3 Rolex watches..I want to know leh?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hiya all,

Cool..

Welcome!

Got any insider info on investing also can share ah... keke..

Comment

welcome to the forum....do enjoy your stay here..... cheers....
            Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
            Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
            Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
            Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Hiya all,

Cool..

Sub would be a nice choice...

Comment

Newbie reporting!

Hi guys,

Just like to say hi to all of you and I wish i had known this site sooner (so i can skip all those boring youtubies and just stay here and be in awe - all the time).

Looking forward to contribute and learn more along the way!

cheers and have a good weekend!
                Just me & you to begin with:

1) Rolex Explorer II (Black)
                2) Pam 90G
                3) Pam 000L
                4) Rolex Datejust 116234
                5) Rolex Sub LV "V"
                6) Rolex Milgauss (White) "M"
                7) Pam 112H

Comment

welcome. enjoy your stay here.

i like ur IWC avatar.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

welcome to the forum and enjoy ur stay here!

Comment

Originally posted by klt80 View Post
                      Hi guys,

Just like to say hi to all of you and I wish i had known this site sooner (so i can skip all those boring youtubies and just stay here and be in awe - all the time).

welcome... this is one of the most friendly forum, mods are nice, admin also very chin chye...

make yrself feel at home... wnt to burn house down also can

free leh, pop in, disturb the mods and gv them some task to do

Comment

Originally posted by klt80 View Post
                        Hi guys,

Hi bro, welcome to the forum. Enjoy yourself here
                        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                          I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                          A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                          Audemars Piguet ROO
                          Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                          De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                          Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                          Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                          Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                          IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                          Panerai 270
                          Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                          Rolex 116610LV
                          Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Nembie welcome newbie

Cheerio,

Comment

Hahhaa...how could the most regular person here miss this out...

Welcome!! Here...

Well,would wish u earlier coz i was working at IT show la...wah leg ache sia..

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X