Who Wears A Daytona?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Wears A Daytona?

Just trying to see if there's any profile....personally quite varied as I observe:

1. My Tailor - at work. (SS - white)
    2. The salesman - at Sim Lim electrical gadgets shop - at work. (SS - black)
    3. The Policeman - at Mediacorp - at work. (SS - black)

Policeman on duty wearing daytona SS?

Now I know why people said our civil servants are over-paid...

Originally posted by Ballwatch View Post
    Just trying to see if there's any profile....personally quite varied as I observe:

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
      Policeman on duty wearing daytona SS?

Now I know why people said our civil servants are over-paid...
      Trust me...I'm not exaggerating

And it looks very very authentic.

Just drive to Mediacorp basement carpark, he'll ask you to open up your boot for inspection...then u notice something very eye-catching on this wrist (provided he's on shift )

Comment

4. A junior cook at a local hotel - (SS -white)

* If a cook can wear a Daytona to fry noodles, then I suppose a Policeman can do it too.

Comment

Aiyah...I dun see why anyone cannot afford to buy a daytona. Watch your spending...some perserverance and the love for the watch...you will get it in no time.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Actually, I'm also curious to know which celebrities wear Daytonas.

Tot someone in this forum mentioned Maradona wears one on each hand...is it black & white

Yeah, and its becoming more readily available...especially at pre-owned shops...as long as you are ready to splurge $14k to $15k

Comment

Over an early CNY gathering with relatives last night, got to meet a boy cousin. He's serving NS (just months into it) and wearing a black daytona.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Actually, I'm also curious to know which celebrities wear Daytonas.

Tot someone in this forum mentioned Maradona wears one on each hand...is it black & white

Yeah, and its becoming more readily available...especially at pre-owned shops...as long as you are ready to splurge $14k to $15k
                Yeah Maradona HAD 1 on each hand....kena confiscated already

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                Over an early CNY gathering with relatives last night, got to meet a boy cousin. He's serving NS (just months into it) and wearing a black daytona.
                Wah...nice...

How i wish i can be like him

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Wah...nice...

How i wish i can be like him
                  I tot u r still studying...which means you can be like him

Or have you done your NS oredi?

So:

5. NS boy - a few months into NS (SS - black)

Comment

Hehehe...long way to go la..but I wont get a Daytona...not a daytona guy...but YG Daytona? hmm that I can consider

Nope not yet....2 more years....very fast 1

Comment

Wow... whats next? Tuiton teacher teaching my kid wears a daytona, contractor who paint my house wears a daytona... I am not looking down on these people but when I bought my daytona, it took me many many many years to save enough for one (also considered many many many years...)... $16k+ is a lot of money to me....

So:

5. NS boy - a few months into NS (SS - black)

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                        Wow... whats next? Tuiton teacher teaching my kid wears a daytona, contractor who paint my house wears a daytona... I am not looking down on these people but when I bought my daytona, it took me many many many years to save enough for one (also considered many many many years...)... $16k+ is a lot of money to me....
                        Honestly...perfectly alright for anyone to wear it, tuition teachers, contractors,...

In fact, some of these private tutors are making >$10k to $20k a month, contractors more so, ...

I'm a bit concerned with kids who do though...do they really appreciate how much work it takes to save the $ to buy a daytona??? I really doubt they do

For the rest of us who are working...after saving enuf, coming to a decision to get a daytona, comes the frustrating part of being able to buy one from the ADs ... dunno to or

Comment

Honestly...perfectly alright for anyone to wear it, tuition teachers, contractors,...

In fact, some of these private tutors are making >$10k to $20k a month, contractors more so, ...

I'm a bit concerned with kids who do though...do they really appreciate how much work it takes to save the $ to buy a daytona??? I really doubt they do

For the rest of us who are working...after saving enuf, coming to a decision to get a daytona, comes the frustrating part of being able to buy one from the ADs ... dunno to or
                          My eng tutor's "DECLARED" income is already 30k a month....actual? who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            My eng tutor's "DECLARED" income is already 30k a month....actual? who knows
                            Wah Liao...do you know some entrepreneurs set up a company...taking all the risks...only earning this kind of salary?

Wait...more importantly...curious...what watch(es) does he wear?

Comment

Wah Liao...do you know some entrepreneurs set up a company...taking all the risks...only earning this kind of salary?

Wait...more importantly...curious...what watch(es) does he wear?
                              Lol....

Never see her in a watch before

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X