No announcement yet.

Do you have a habit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well,I got a habit seeing ppl wrist both man n ladies.But recently observe that there are many gals out there wearing Rolex Sub and GMT master II.Esp when u ar at Raffles Pl during lunch time.Nice watch n nice figure too.....damn so sexy...see only lor,nothing wrong what.

Comment

Originally posted by buaysaikum View Post
      noticed 2 PPs in my office (sorry, all i know is that they aren't nautilus). 2 U1s (including mine). Explorer 2, GMT 2, DJ, subS, PAM005(i think), a hublot that just switched hand(to me:P), afew TAGs, no omega (surprise surprise), cartiers(all on ladies)....

i basically profiled my office according to their watches....

habit? definitely so, it's WIS's worst habit along side with checking the time once every 5 mins
      your office ppl sure do know a thing or 2 about watches!

Yes I check the time very very frequently

got caught by colleague once doing that...
      Staring at what? u didnt specify

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        your office ppl sure do know a thing or 2 about watches!

Yes I check the time very very frequently
        er i think quite afew wearing rolexes got the watches just becoz they are rolexes leh... hahaha....
        but i guess my boss who owns the 2 PPs has got to be a WIS lah(i'm quite sure his collection doesn't end there), can't imagine spending the $$-equivalent of a Volkswagen without knowing a thing or two....

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

Staring at what? u didnt specify
        long gang lor.... tio caught.. very paiseh... actually no intention one... just a quick split-second glance, just that i tio caught during that split second

Comment

noticed 2 PPs in my office (sorry, all i know is that they aren't nautilus). 2 U1s (including mine). Explorer 2, GMT 2, DJ, subS, PAM005(i think), a hublot that just switched hand(to me:P), afew TAGs, no omega (surprise surprise), cartiers(all on ladies)....

i basically profiled my office according to their watches....

habit? definitely so, it's WIS's worst habit along side with checking the time once every 5 mins
          ya hor alot of ladies wearing cartier
          Opportunities come once

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
            yes, looking at people's watch better than looking at people's breast...
            Some nurses wear their watches near their breast, you can admire both. Must make your way to SGH, and TTSH. One word of caution. Nowadays, watches are getting bigger but you can't expect the same of breasts.

Comment

er i think quite afew wearing rolexes got the watches just becoz they are rolexes leh... hahaha....
              but i guess my boss who owns the 2 PPs has got to be a WIS lah(i'm quite sure his collection doesn't end there), can't imagine spending the $$-equivalent of a Volkswagen without knowing a thing or two....

long gang lor.... tio caught.. very paiseh... actually no intention one... just a quick split-second glance, just that i tio caught during that split second
              Hahaha...true...quite a lot of ppl out there are like that.

nice...

Hahaha...!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X