Do you have a habit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a habit?

Just want to know if anyone out there have a habit of constantly checking out what watches people are wearing, eg. when walking on the streets, in meetings, in gatherings and dinners, while engaged in a conversation, etc?
    St Augustine "The present of things past is memory, the present of things present is sight, and the present of things future is expectation."

oh yes... will look at people's watch to find out what he is wearing... but not during a conversation though.. will be weird.. talk to the person, but looking at their wrist....

Comment

Yes absolutely, force of habit
      "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

I will take notice and compliment them on the nice watch they have.
        [FONT="Tahoma"]Without Passion, life is only Motion! [/FONT]

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

I will beo everyone that walks past me or talks to me....

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by cedric View Post
            oh yes... will look at people's watch to find out what he is wearing... but not during a conversation though.. will be weird.. talk to the person, but looking at their wrist....
            not as bad as looking elsewhere
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

yes, looking at people's watch better than looking at people's breast...

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                this i have to disagree....

see women very high....see watches very sad....no money to buy new one....
                Watches kept for the next generation...
                Rolex Oyster Perpetual Circa 1999
                Rolex Explorer II 216570 G-Series
                Omega Speedmaster Date
                Sinn U1

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                  Depends on e women whether big or nt mah
                  "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

only check out OLs and see what watch they wear lor haha
                    got a smart chio, hot OL about 27/28 wearing radiomir pam base but too bad got ang moh friend beside her. she wear low cut spag in front, den with a coat at kino.

another one..think she is around 19/20 years old indonesian chinese cos i heard her accent, cartier santos 100..at heeren that side. wearing full body black..sibei low cut too. u see liao surely nosebleed

another one i can recall is at Jelita..girl around 22/23 ah..wearing Chopard Happy diamond but she wear t-shirt and jeans only i think maybe live nearby cos she maybe ah sia kia..stay at bukit timah that side
                    Opportunities come once

Comment

you seem to know a lot of young girls......... with nice watches
                      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                      Blue 6694
                      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Myself, although a kapo person by nature, i don't care what others are wearing cos it's none of my business lor. Like example if you spotted a man wearing a DSSD ( My dream watch ) i can't walk to him and talk to him about his DSSD.....he may call me a SIAO So waste time and effort.

If you know that person or a members of SGROC, ah ! it different story, we could talk and sabo sabo.... the watch hehe

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

I have a habit of taking quick guess of the watches of people. Just today at the petrol station, while queuing at cashier, I saw a man with a timepiece and i humbled "233". He look at me like i so i just act blurr...

I'm trying to stop this thingy before it consumes me...
                          St Augustine "The present of things past is memory, the present of things present is sight, and the present of things future is expectation."

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                            you seem to know a lot of young girls......... with nice watches
                            I know of a lot of young girls...hard to find 1 with a nice watch lehs

Only saw a indo girl with a datejust in sch that's all

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by ngohan8 View Post
                              I have a habit of taking quick guess of the watches of people. Just today at the petrol station, while queuing at cashier, I saw a man with a timepiece and i humbled "233". He look at me like i so i just act blurr...

I'm trying to stop this thingy before it consumes me...
                              Hey that cool man, if i am on the road or shopping centre and someone hummm 116233..... Coffee and cake on me bro !

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X