Cheated By Seller!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapists

blacklist thread could protect buyers from these rapists!!!

Comment

Bro Mazingerz, pls lah, why must we go to the extent.

Please don't be offended if I quote an example. you also sell some watches and have 15 good ratings. If someone name you at the blacklist thread, would you be happy. you maybe will debate and then the war will start again. and if more than one case then the forum will be like a court lah. Sorry this is just a example lah.
      [COLOR="Red"][B]WTB: BNIB DSSD. C.S Omega Snoopy. BNIB Daytona. [/B] [/COLOR]
      [COLOR="Blue"][B]Rolex Green Submariner LV M-Series
      Rolex GMT II Ceramic M-Series
      Panerai Pam115G
      Rolex TT Submariner 16613 M-Series
      Rolex GMT Master II 16710 Z-Series
      Rolex Black Explorer II M-Series
      Rolex Sea-Dweller M-Series[/B] [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Red Devil View Post
        RSC verification got include checking the fake links meh?
        Yes. Of course! they even count how many links you have. and any damage to the link and this when they notice any fake links.
        Panerai Pam115G

Comment

blacklist is to protect buyers or sellers from rapists.. anyway it is just a "friendly" forum.

Comment

who is the rapist???
            Run away again???

good rating ? bad rating? NO white elephant rating!

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyWee View Post
              Bro Mazingerz, pls lah, why must we go to the extent.

Please don't be offended if I quote an example. you also sell some watches and have 15 good ratings. If someone name you at the blacklist thread, would you be happy. you maybe will debate and then the war will start again. and if more than one case then the forum will be like a court lah. Sorry this is just a example lah.
              hi bro,

no one is able to tell if the links are fakes because we're not expert...we cannot say that it's buyer's responsibilities for not checking thoroughly for your case.

so what if the seller have good feedbacks for all his sales...and you want to give him a road to walk...the truth is he's being dishonest or ignorant when he bought the watch from overseas/other sources...by giving him a bad rating you're helping us as members to be careful and also him as seller because he may not know that he's bought a watch with issues...

to not "expose" him is not doing any parties good...and it defeats the purpose of itrader..

do we walk away when we witness a car accident and possibly others may get hurt in the future ?...no doubt it's a serious crime and may not be an apple to apple comparison but this is a misrepresentation that needs to be addressed.

whether it triggers a war or not is irrelevant...it doesn't mean we won't buy from the seller anymore...we recognize good deals here but buyers will be more careful and take the extra step of verifying teeh watch when dealing with him

cheers

james
              I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
              A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
              Audemars Piguet ROO
              Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
              De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
              Habring2 Pilot Time Date
              Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
              Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
              IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
              Panerai 270
              Patek Philippe 5711/1a
              Rolex 116610LV
              Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                hi bro,

no one is able to tell if the links are fakes because we're not expert...we cannot say that it's buyer's responsibilities for not checking thoroughly for your case.

so what if the seller have good feedbacks for all his sales...and you want to give him a road to walk...the truth is he's being dishonest or ignorant when he bought the watch from overseas/other sources...by giving him a bad rating you're helping us as members to be careful and also him as seller because he may not know that he's bought a watch with issues...

to not "expose" him is not doing any parties good...and it defeats the purpose of itrader..

do we walk away when we witness a car accident and possibly others may get hurt in the future ?...no doubt it's a serious crime and may not be an apple to apple comparison but this is a misrepresentation that needs to be addressed.

whether it triggers a war or not is irrelevant...it doesn't mean we won't buy from the seller anymore...we recognize good deals here but buyers will be more careful and take the extra step of verifying teeh watch when dealing with him

cheers

james

Bro James,

You are one of the RM whom I respected . You have enlighten me . Is it true that Links can't be verify? I might consider to verify my vintage 1675 at RSC .

Comment

I agree with James, I see the need to make known to forumers via itrader who is the seller that made this transaction grey. The seller needs to be sure of the stuff he is selling. For links in your case, its seriously beyond us to know if its non-original. That should not be the buyers responsibility of "NOT CHECKING PROPERLY".
                  If the seller has a negative rating with sufficient description made, I believe it won't fully deter buyers from this seller with 1 negative rating if he still offers good deals and become more honest with his items on the sell list. (He "cleans up his act" by becoming more thorough.)

I feel that the seller MUST be honest with his item on sale. Whether the item was purchased from an Overseas AD or from a previous owner, he must have done his own round of QC first. In this instance if he overlook this issue, he should honour it and pay for the replacement.

On the flipside of things bro, lucky you that you learn this lessson only with a non-original link.. imagine if you transacted without proper verification and the entire watch is fake, it would have been disasterous...

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                  hi bro,

cheers

james

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                  - GMT II
                  - GMT IIc TT
                  - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                  - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                  - U1
                  - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

I share same sentiments with some. It seems to me there are only good things to see here in this forum. No one is allowed to say bad things here but why? Don't get me wrong but my reference of 'bad' = things that are true encounter/experience but not good to know type. When things happen, then it's your bad luck for not checking enough. Heh! Where to check in this forum when we are not allowed to speak up the truth?!

Yes, there may be wrong accusations or malicious untruths but aren't we mature enough to understand? Yes (again), legal issues such as defamation may arise but does telling truths tantamount to defamation? A good example is STOMP! where people post cases of road encounters with pictures of cars and drivers/owners/passengers, running one another down shamelessly. Got defamation? Btw, I just read a case in STOMP! on a carpark bully in Vivocity. Got pictures of lady pasenger and car with registration number. Public shaming some more. Got defamation issue?

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Red Devil View Post
                      RSC verification got include checking the fake links meh?
                      RSC check everything from top to bottom(watch only, not your body ).

Comment

my two cents worth....

if it was sold as BNIB/NIB... then no way shld there be a link that is aftermarket....

its always good practice to do the RSC verification.... $75 for peace of mind... is a good trade off....

something like this does leave a sour aftertaste to a somewhat possible good feeling after having made a watch purchase...

and since it has been verified that the link was indeed fake, then maybe the seller cld refund the TS for that link.... if not then let the matter close... take it that the savings you got from having bought the watch is $100 less...

the seller also go the watch from another source... so either the seller got 'cheated' himself or put that link knowingly.... we will never know for sure....

caveat emptor...
                        Rolex GMT Master 1675 16750 16760 16700
                        Rolex Yachtmaster 16622
                        Submariner 16610LV 16613
                        Patek Aquanaut 5165A

Comment

I did not pay $75 to verify the link. As the link was obviously giving way as it is a bit small and was forced in to the above link. So the aunty that one look and tell me that it is fake and she also asked the tech inside. The tech removed the fake link and one of the lady tell me luckily the watch is genuine. She keyed in my warranty card no and returned the watch to me FOC. But no pouch and handkerchief lah.
                          Panerai Pam115G

Comment

sorry bro, i'm just wondering..

after re-reading the thread again, why post now abt yr experience after weeks has gone by? this incident i'd reckon is something serious to warrant immediate posting to seek advice from our bros here...

if not then... like whateva word bro dexter said....

plus you started another thread abt 'fake bracelet links' first prior to this one...
                            Rolex Yachtmaster 16622
                            Submariner 16610LV 16613
                            Patek Aquanaut 5165A

Comment

I started the fake bracelet link as i would like to know how RSC tell the genuine of the Bracelet links if there is no sign of defects. I bought the watch 02weeks ago and I was busy during the new year. I already mentioned that dexter sudden said is not true.
                              Panerai Pam115G

Comment

I did not pay $75 to verify the link. As the link was obviously giving way as it is a bit small and was forced in to the above link. So the aunty that one look and tell me that it is fake and she also asked the tech inside. The tech removed the fake link and one of the lady tell me luckily the watch is genuine. She keyed in my warranty card no and returned the watch to me FOC. But no pouch and handkerchief lah.
                                bro i'm just saying in general, for the benefit of the other bros, that paying $75 for peace of mind is good practice.. but of course to each's own discretion and judgement...

another thing is that i'm just wondering again out loud.... as per above you said that you went to RSC to get that link checked...

this post below however from yr other thread 'fake bracelet links'... you are asking if RSC checks links... when exactly did you go to RSC? immediately after you got home when you bought the watch a month ago...... or between yesterday, 7.36pm to yesterday, 10:05pm (sg-roc forum time).

thanks bros for the details, as I heard that are alot of vintage watches using fake extra links. Just wonder whether Rolex centre check the links?
                                Rolex Yachtmaster 16622
                                Submariner 16610LV 16613
                                Patek Aquanaut 5165A

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X