Cheated By Seller!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chershen View Post
    I hate to say this but this thread is the most "oxymoronic" thread I have seen in recent times.
    Wow... Chimilogy ley....Wat is oxymoronic????? Tomorrow think i better go RSC to do a check liao . If anything wrong will sure open another THread....hehehe

Comment

ox⋅y⋅mo⋅ron   /ˌɒksɪˈmɔrɒn, -ˈmoʊr-/ [ok-si-mawr-on, -mohr-]

–noun, plural -mo⋅ra  /-ˈmɔrə, -ˈmoʊrə/ [-mawr-uh, -mohr-uh]

Rhetoric. a figure of speech by which a locution produces an incongruous, seemingly self-contradictory effect, as in “cruel kindness” or “to make haste slowly.”
      Current pieces:
      Tag Heuer Pilot Chronograph
      Tag Heuer 2000
      Evant Tropic Diver Bronze Green
      Le Jour Mk I - 001
      IWC Portuguese 7-Days
      PAM 104
      PAM 233
      PAM 716
      Rolex 16570 (Polar)

Rolex 16234
      Rolex 116900 (Air-King)
      Rolex 114060
      Several Seiko New & Vintage

Wish-list 2018:
      More Seikos
      Rolex 126710BLRO (GMT2)

Comment

Rhetoric. a figure of speech by which a locution produces an incongruous, seemingly self-contradictory effect, as in “cruel kindness” or “to make haste slowly.”
        THANKS..LEARN A NEW WORD.

Comment

English A*

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyWee View Post
            Wrong! After I discovered it I did not give any feedback to the seller and neither him. As a practise I don't give feedback to bad dealers.

I have deal with you before. I think you have forgotten about me already la as I did not give you ratings.

Whether good or bad, it is bad to public condemn a person. Better sms or PM to sold the person.
            I think this defeats the whole purpose of having a rating system. If it's good
            give a rating. If it's bad, don't give a rating. We may well end up in a situation where a person has a collecton of good ratings, will nil bad ratings, when in effect he has a mix bag. So we end up having a system with no bells and whistles to warn us of black sheep.

Why is this the case? Well it could be the person who experienced a bad is wary of making a bad rating because there will be endless exchanges. And when the exchanges get pretty hot, one or both may find himself banned from
            the forum. So one suggestion to moderators is not to use the iron fist too often.

Comment

beware

Is not my style to do that bro! People also earning a living la! Give ppl a road to walk la! He might have his reason of doing that. Who in the world don't do wrong. Most importantly is we must know how to forgive and forget la. furthermore I can only blame myself for not buying from AD.
              pm me the guy's name!!!!

Comment

Because we are living in a place where we are taught not to voice out anything...

Originally posted by R-oyster View Post
                I think this defeats the whole purpose of having a rating system. If it's good
                give a rating. If it's bad, don't give a rating. We may well end up in a situation where a person has a collecton of good ratings, will nil bad ratings, when in effect he has a mix bag. So we end up having a system with no bells and whistles to warn us of black sheep.

Why is this the case? Well it could be the person who experienced a bad is wary of making a bad rating because there will be endless exchanges. And when the exchanges get pretty hot, one or both may find himself banned from
                the forum. So one suggestion to moderators is not to use the iron fist too often.

Comment

Sorry my english score E lah.

My main concern is I just want to point out that bracelet links also got fake ones and buyers must be careful.

I think our the moderators did is very correct. If they don't do it with iron fist then the forum have no law and order. Anyone can just accuse anyone of something wrong.

That's why in the forum it is better not to condemn anyone. And furthermore, we can't blame the sellers as we did not check the watches properly first before payment. Some buyer even give positive ratings to seller then later bite back that the watch got problem. i feel that it is not fair to the sellers.

Of course myself is one of them. but luckily I did not give positve ratings to the seller before discovering the defects.
                  [COLOR="Red"][B]WTB: BNIB DSSD. C.S Omega Snoopy. BNIB Daytona. [/B] [/COLOR]
                  [COLOR="Blue"][B]Rolex Green Submariner LV M-Series
                  Rolex GMT II Ceramic M-Series
                  Panerai Pam115G
                  Rolex TT Submariner 16613 M-Series
                  Rolex GMT Master II 16710 Z-Series
                  Rolex Black Explorer II M-Series
                  Rolex Sea-Dweller M-Series[/B] [/COLOR]

Comment

Sorry my english score E lah.

My main concern is I just want to point out that bracelet links also got fake ones and buyers must be careful.

I think our the moderators did is very correct. If they don't do it with iron fist then the forum have no law and order. Anyone can just accuse anyone of something wrong.

That's why in the forum it is better not to condemn anyone. And furthermore, we can't blame the sellers as we did not check the watches properly first before payment. Some buyer even give positive ratings to seller then later bite back that the watch got problem. i feel that it is not fair to the sellers.

Of course myself is one of them. but luckily I did not give positve ratings to the seller before discovering the defects.
                    But sellers have to be ethical and have integrity mah...If not think many of this thread will appeared in this forum. But anyway...there will be risk in buying pvt dealers here. Unless you save all the trouble and buy from AD. But still when price is concerned... ppl will still choose to buy from pvt dealers here.. Just hope that pvt dealers here are honest.

Comment

I think that most dealers are ethical as long they don't sell fake watches. Most important watch head must be genuine. Some defects is ok lah.

i agreed more healthy thread to share on defects on watches that sellers sell is ok. But to condemn on sellers or to bring down the shop name board is not ethical lah. That is the time Moderators must take actions and close the thread. i support it! If not then ppl will any how condemn sellers and dealers falsely.
                      [COLOR="Red"][B]WTB: BNIB DSSD. C.S Omega Snoopy. BNIB Daytona. [/B] [/COLOR]
                      [COLOR="Blue"][B]Rolex Green Submariner LV M-Series
                      Rolex GMT II Ceramic M-Series
                      Panerai Pam115G
                      Rolex TT Submariner 16613 M-Series
                      Rolex GMT Master II 16710 Z-Series
                      Rolex Black Explorer II M-Series
                      Rolex Sea-Dweller M-Series[/B] [/COLOR]

Comment

So the moral of the story is...... get IT verified @ RSC for $75 then deal

If U do a calulation, $75 is really only 0.88% of the watch if is $8500

Comment

Correct! I think things will end up with ALL dealers being blacklisted...

I think that most dealers are ethical as long they don't sell fake watches. Most important watch head must be genuine. Some defects is ok lah.

i agreed more healthy thread to share on defects on watches that sellers sell is ok. But to condemn on sellers or to bring down the shop name board is not ethical lah. That is the time Moderators must take actions and close the thread. i support it! If not then ppl will any how condemn sellers and dealers falsely.

Comment

realised my mistakes and i asked the mod to close/delete the thread. btw, i moved on. kept the watch and end of chapter.

Comment

Originally posted by DM101 View Post
                              So the moral of the story is...... get IT verified @ RSC for $75 then deal

If U do a calulation, $75 is really only 0.88% of the watch if is $8500
                              RSC verification got include checking the fake links meh?
                              cHeErS ... Red Devil

Past:
                              1. Rolex Sub ND (14060M - F series)
                              2. Ball Mad Cow

Present:
                              1. Rolex SS DJ (116200 - M series)
                              2. Rolex TT Blue Sub (16613 - M series)
                              3. Rolex White Dial Explorer 2 (16570 - V series)
                              4. Glycine Incursore 46mm automatic
                              5. Tissot V8 41mm

Future aka Wishlist:
                              1. PAM (0, 5, 111, 112 or 104)
                              2. Deepsea

Comment

I always demand a RSC verification before paying the seller, this is to ensure a fair deal for both party.

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                                SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
                                SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
                                SS SD,
                                SS YM,
                                SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...