No announcement yet.

Cheated By Seller!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fully agree with wolfeyes1974, buyer should highlight or rate the seller ( be it good or bad ) to benefit future buyers, as this forum is for ... providing good and accurate infor for its members.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
      but bro, hardly u find buyers so free find prob with sellers? uy already want refund then go thru the entire process of negotiating....yes the buyer must be responsible to verify the item but the bottomline now is that the item itself has issues...other than pm, all these feedbacks should be in itrader (like in ebay/yahoo auctions)...u can see all the remarks there and future buyers decide for themselves.

members shld upkeep the integrity of the forum and the purpose of itrader.

cheers

james
      agreed with u too bro

Comment

maybe we shld elaborate more in itrader like:

overall positive/negative experience with seller. watch came with non-original parts but were subsequently replaced by seller. verification is advised. overall experience ok.

something like that...speaking the truth doesn't mean it's always negative

cheers

james
        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
        Audemars Piguet ROO
        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
        Panerai 270
        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
        Rolex 116610LV
        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
          agreed with u bro, that is what i said earlier, on the spot if u found the items not as described then it fair to rate and warn, but don after that liao argue not fair to anyone since it your choice in the 11st place to verify, who call u don1 go.
          Very tempted to agree but in the end, must disagree.
          What's the purpose of the rating/ feedback for?
          If a seller were to misdescribe the watch (eg virgin dial when it is actually expertly touched up) and a buyer decides to accept it without checking without verifying first and subsequently finds out only after deal is transacted, buyer should still be entitled to rate seller as a bad seller with appropriate backgrd info to warn future deals.
          The failure of the buyer to be diligent does not turn the bad seller into a good seller.
          Last edited by Ender; 22-01-09, 11:55 AM. Reason: Spelling lah...
          "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
          three times is enemy action and
          over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
          ."

Comment

Originally posted by benhur View Post
            statutes say this :

Cheating

Cheating
            415. Whoever, by deceiving any person, whether or not such deception was the sole or main inducement, fraudulently or dishonestly induces the person so deceived to deliver any property to any person, or to consent that any person shall retain any property, or intentionally induces the person so deceived to do or omit ................................................
            Wow Bro Benhur, you are the man, Lawyer by profession?

SS Daytona Black Dial,
            SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
            SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
            SS SD,
            SS YM,
            SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
              Very tempted to agree but in the end, must disagree.
              What's the purpose of the rating/ feedback for?
              If a seller were to misdescribe the watch (eg virgin dial when it is actually expertly touched up) and a buyer decides to accept it without checking without verifying first and subsequently finds out only after deal is transacted, buyer should still be entitled to rate seller as a bad seller with appropriate backgrd info to warn future deals.
              The failure of the buyer to be diligent does not turn the bad seller into a good seller.
              yup in a sense true but sorry, is i ask u to verify, if u don 1 to verify don wait till got problem then cry wolves, it not fair to any1. imagine i sell a guy a watch, the after a long time said this and that, what will u do? understand buyers sometimes r not professional in verification, so i suggest the buyer to bring to professional haha. but of cos if on the spot if found out not what the seller claimed, by all means rate, it fair

Comment

Originally posted by mike1972 View Post
                Wow... Chimilogy ley....Wat is oxymoronic????? Tomorrow think i better go RSC to do a check liao . If anything wrong will sure open another THread....hehehe
                WOW Just went to Rsc this morning to verify my GMt2c....Guess what happened after verification?????????? boss here...tell u all later......

Comment

Tell me leh bro. Yours links genuine??? or any parts changed???

I think yours should be genuine lah, Or maybe the Tech said that yours in very great condition lah! Maybe I am the only unlucky one lah:cry who kena #@$%: ...
                  [COLOR="Red"][B]WTB: BNIB DSSD. C.S Omega Snoopy. BNIB Daytona. [/B] [/COLOR]
                  [COLOR="Blue"][B]Rolex Green Submariner LV M-Series
                  Rolex GMT II Ceramic M-Series
                  Panerai Pam115G
                  Rolex TT Submariner 16613 M-Series
                  Rolex GMT Master II 16710 Z-Series
                  Rolex Black Explorer II M-Series
                  Rolex Sea-Dweller M-Series[/B] [/COLOR]

Comment

After reading this thread for so long, one good lesson learnt is not to be penny wise pound foolish.

Just like my friend who booked a car from a PI that fall-prey to the "Cheap" "Cheap" mentality, the car is registered and due for delivery before CNY, however, my friend is unwilling to pay the PI some additional hidden cost incurred in the process of registration.

Currently, he has no car to drive as the old one has traded-in, so more busy visiting CASE for legal advise, all his troubles are due to a thousand dollar dispute.... Really pitty him, but has he book the car through my PI in the first place, he will save alot of trouble....

Do not think of saving "penny", but to think wisely on "Pounds" you paid.

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                    SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
                    SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
                    SS SD,
                    SS YM,
                    SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyWee View Post
                      Tell me leh bro. Yours links genuine??? or any parts changed???

I think yours should be genuine lah, Or maybe the Tech said that yours in very great condition lah! Maybe I am the only unlucky one lah:cry who kena #@$%: ...
                      Bro... at least yours only the link. And is really worth paying $75 to find out. Mine i pay $75 and did not find out anything ley .. heHehe.. . Initailly don't wanna go cos i trust the seller. Later after so many Horror thread and many experts said so many horrorific things.. Start to scare... Did not really sleep well last night also ( think too much). So die die must go this morning and i am the very first custmer standing in front of the door b4 10am. Anyway, Thanks for the thread here.. although make me worry but at least has a piece of mind liao...can at laest Enjoy the CNY... .

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                        yup in a sense true but sorry, is i ask u to verify, if u don 1 to verify don wait till got problem then cry wolves, it not fair to any1. imagine i sell a guy a watch, the after a long time said this and that, what will u do? understand buyers sometimes r not professional in verification, so i suggest the buyer to bring to professional haha. but of cos if on the spot if found out not what the seller claimed, by all means rate, it fair
                        Not sure what you mean..
                        if on the spot, watch is not what seller claimed to be, i thought buyer got 3 choices only 1) Reject watch, deal is off, 2) Deal but at new discounted price and 3) Deal at prev. agreed price (assuming buyer goondu).
                        In situation 1), no deal, so what feedback to give? At most, you put up thread to warn ppl?
                        In situation 2 and 3), what else can you rate the seller other than as good seller cause buyer walk into deal with eyes big big and agrees to take watch, defects and all.

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought reason for setting up the feedback system is for future references? A bad seller is a bad seller and the feedback should reflect that accordingly. If your concern is about honest seller vs chaokuan buyer who complain after long time, then both sides can give their story during feedback and ppl can make up their own mind as to whether to deal with the seller. To me, a dishonest seller does not become a good seller just because last buyer was not careful. It also defeats the purpose of having a feedback system, misleading fellow forummers.
                        Last edited by Ender; 22-01-09, 02:21 PM. Reason: Spelling okay?
                        "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                        three times is enemy action and
                        over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                        ."

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                          Not sure what you mean..
                          if on the spot, watch is not what seller claimed to be, i thought buyer got 3 choices only 1) Reject watch, deal is off, 2) Deal but at new discounted price and 3) Deal at prev. agreed price (assuming buyer goondu).
                          In situation 1), no deal, so what feedback to give? At most, you put up thread to warn ppl?
                          In situation 2 and 3), what else can you rate the seller other than as good seller cause buyer walk into deal with eyes big big and agrees to take watch, defects and all.

Correct me if I am wrong but I thought reason for setting up the feedback system is for future references? A bad seller is a bad seller and the feedback should reflect that accordingly. If your concern is about honest seller vs chaokuan buyer who complain after long time, then both sides can give their story during feedback and ppl can make up their own mind as to whether to deal with the seller. To me, a dishonest seller does not become a good seller just because last buyer was not careful. It also defeats the purpose of having a feedback system, misleading fellow forummers.
                          no lah, what i just wanna say is if on the spot the watch is not as what seller claimed and if buyer is not comfortable then he has the rights to give bad ratings and not to buy the watch. don buy liao then at a later date bites back says seller dishonest. it not fair. also if the buyer decides to nego for better price because of watch not as described or whatever reasons and get a better price which then the deal takes place, buyer should not give bad ratings too. wanna buy liao then afterwards not happy. of cos feedback can also be given, but must be fair, i never in the 1st place said ratings cant be given as ratings are feedbacks not always bad or good

Comment

Bro since you so sincere. OK lah!

I tell you lah.....

Hint: Don't worry, you never buy watch from him before lah!

Please lah don't use the word rapist lah! there are ladies in the forum too.
                            Panerai Pam115G

Comment

the term can be used loosly both ways
                              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                              Blue 6694
                              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

True true! I prefer the other way. hehehe...
                                Panerai Pam115G

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...