Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch wonder for me for sure

Comment

agree no issue to leave. I have several i never wear for years frankly and just wind them up and all works fine.

Comment

Well, i was attacked by a gypsy in broad daylight in Barcelona back in 2008. Luckily, nothing exp/impt was taken away from me. I'll NEVER go there again in my life! IMHO, leave ur watch at home for peace of mind, but if u really wanna bring/wear it in Europe then pls buy insurance as suggested by others here. Cheers & hav a gd trip!

Rolex owner since 2010
        Previously owned:
        Explorer II(216570) black dial AN serial
        GMT-Master II(116710LN) AN serial
        Current collection:
        Datejust 36(116234) V serial
        GMT-Master II(116713LN) AN serial
        Upcoming/Wishlist:
        "Hulk" green sub(116610LV)

Comment

LON is quite safe. Having say that u got to be street smart as well.
          Thot is not advisable to use wear a SS bcos of sea water??

Comment

welcome back to singapore Bro eastsider. I update this thread for you, To say that you are safe for your trip to london with your milgauss, This is long job training, I think you miss local foods LAH, Eat many many OK!!

Comment

Think London should be quite safe lah, just be a little more careful, move around in pairs and if you are alone remove your watch loh

Comment

Eh all u guys assume i work in london leh. Actually i went to a few places in the uk. 2 of my colleagues almost got robbed by 2 punks in london on new year eve night near westminster tube station though.

Anyway i am happy that my milgauss been to a few nice places with me but i still wont wear it to poorer countries than sg like indon, philippines, thailand etc.

Comment

Originally posted by eastsider View Post
                  Eh all u guys assume i work in london leh. Actually i went to a few places in the uk. 2 of my colleagues almost got robbed by 2 punks in london on new year eve night near westminster tube station though.

Anyway i am happy that my milgauss been to a few nice places with me but i still wont wear it to poorer countries than sg like indon, philippines, thailand etc.
                  I wore my rolex to Indo, Philippines & Thailand too (Datejust with diamond bezel for Thailand and Exp II for Indo & Philippines) so far so good .. Am back to SGP in one piece but of course you move around in pairs (at least) and avoid all the back alley.

Comment

Originally posted by dtctan View Post
                    I wore my rolex to Indo, Philippines & Thailand too (Datejust with diamond bezel for Thailand and Exp II for Indo & Philippines) so far so good .. Am back to SGP in one piece but of course you move around in pairs (at least) and avoid all the back alley.
                    Actually Asian countries are safer now with increasing wealth. For Europe, just got to walk with a sense of purpose and nobody will harass you. I wore my AP dial time even when taking the train from Milan Station and arrived without bother where I needed to go. One caveat; leave the designer luggage at home and avoid head to toe LV or sure kana like the PRCs.

Comment

Designer luggage is something which I will never spend on ... Don't like the idea of spending few thousand dollars and the luggage kena throw around when you check them in at the airport

Comment

For me I walk around at USA wear my LB very safe outstanding:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X