Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True Singapore Horror Rolex Stories ..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by angry View Post
    Got some even place cigarettes, small bottle of liquid, toy sport car inside wor....wait untill "pai pai" that time I let you know ...
    Actually...see liao then walk off also Many years down the road I will just remind my children not to put my watch there but put on their wrist better. Hahahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Christo View Post
      I thought somebody took a dead man's rolex and have sleepless night when he kept hearing: "Give me back my Rolex" in his head.....ha ha.
      You all know the story of a certain bar owner (let's call him Mr Lim) and his favorite Rolex DD. Shortly after he bought the watch, he ran into some financial problems and it ended with him being shot.

Well, since then his watch (amongst other things) was sold via the bank since they were creditors that had foreclosed his bars. The new owner thought he got a great watch at a good price but strange things began to happen at certain hours of the day. The watch would stop and wind backwards for that 4 minutes, as if replaying the events of the last minutes of its ex-owner. The owner of the watch would have strange things happen to him in that 4 minutes.....

Needless to say, the watch has made it's round and already have had many owners since....all ended up broke or worse...ever asked a seller or shop, "who was the last owners"? You should.

So, if you find a nice DD at a unbelievable price, check to see if you can still see the reminants of blood stains from it's very first owner in between the bracelet or case.

Scarry enough? Complete fiction.

Comment

to me i dont believe in ghost stories. so i shall continue to buy any watches at good price
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

A ghost story is when the watch is priced at a carrot price. Hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Carrot price

You mean carrot as in the betacarotene root or karat as in the bling?

If the former, then the horror story is only for the AD and Rolex side. For the consumer, it's a fairy tale. Until the collector sees how much the value of their collection has dropped!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X