Croc or Calf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Croc or Calf

What do you all think.. Croc or Calf strap for polished PAM.... what do u all think?

P.S. Was set for croc until someone pointed out that will it be to dressy when I am in causal jeans or even bermudas...

croc is very versatile I feel...

after going to the tannery visit by SWA... was impressed! so I prefer croc now hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hmmmm... really got to think hard... Darkie.. show u when I get it.. keke..

Comment

Darkie.. u Rolex expert, so check with you shld be correct... for sub.. what is the lug size... thinking of maybe next time try to switch a strap on... is the bracelet hard to remove...

Comment

Both are as good!For me croc for office wear,and synthetic/calf for causal jeans and t-shirts..with the quick strap change systems its so convenient!

Comment

If I am not wrong...it's 20mm....

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by cedric View Post
              What do you all think.. Croc or Calf strap for polished PAM.... what do u all think?

P.S. Was set for croc until someone pointed out that will it be to dressy when I am in causal jeans or even bermudas...
              for that i would go with calf! and Vintage color!

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
                Both are as good!For me croc for office wear,and synthetic/calf for causal jeans and t-shirts..with the quick strap change systems its so convenient!
                louie.. same thought loh... but thinking of getting one brown one for now.. so torn between a croc or a calf... watch is worn between work, as well as casual weekends.....must think

Comment

louie.. same thought loh... but thinking of getting one brown one for now.. so torn between a croc or a calf... watch is worn between work, as well as casual weekends.....must think
                  bro chk this out!Dame chio!Totally different breed compare to a rollie!Price also reasonable heroic straps.

Comment

Bro... our mind connected lah.. me looking at H18 straps too... but wanted a deeper brown.. looking at the brown croc.. what u think?

BTW, u got this of HL site... they also got the brown croc.. but i need the polished buckle...

Comment

Bro... our mind connected lah.. me looking at H18 straps too... but wanted a deeper brown.. looking at the brown croc.. what u think?

BTW, u got this of HL site... they also got the brown croc.. but i need the polished buckle...
                      hehehe bro,another option is go get the original panerai brown crocs strap also very chio!My AD got some..price $300.

Comment

Thks for the offer.. think about croc or calf first.. if I want, will contact you for your lobang again.. thks in advance....

Comment

Thks for the offer.. think about croc or calf first.. if I want, will contact you for your lobang again.. thks in advance....
                          bro you misunderstood me liao..me not selling,just letting you know if you wanna grab PM me i direct you to my AD.

Comment

for rolex sub, i wont recommend a croc/calf. to me the bracelet suits all occasions. however to have a sporty feel/look, i think NATO is better.

Darkie.. u Rolex expert, so check with you shld be correct... for sub.. what is the lug size... thinking of maybe next time try to switch a strap on... is the bracelet hard to remove...
                            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                            1. subject heading indicating your issue
                            2. your nick
                            3. your corresponding email address
                            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                              for rolex sub, i wont recommend a croc/calf. to me the bracelet suits all occasions. however to have a sporty feel/look, i think NATO is better.
                              huh?thought TS is asking straps for his pam..?But if for a rolex sub,than i would say nato is a good alternative...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X