No announcement yet.

What is your Drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luv the MarkX... hope my dad is gona upgrade his in the next few months...

Personally, I would hope to own an A4 or an A6 in maybe 3 - 5 yrs? Just got my Wish in March last year.. so hope by then, kids grown up, dun need MPV liao.. hahah

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
    - GMT II
    - GMT IIc TT
    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
    - U1
    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• I would never had said I like Saab a few years ago but these days they are not that bad looking. Seen a few hotted up ones too.

Comment

• saab also not very common in perth. but the dealership here looks abit old and tattered.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• [QUOTE=seiko.citizen;123690]i understand saab going to release the new turbo X. I think that one going to be shiok!!

i think was alreay realeased and fully booked ....i heard it is limited to 2000 nos worldwide

Comment

• huh?? release already. maybe i go and check out the dealership later see whether they stock the model
            Blue 6694
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
              what volvo you driving?? my uncle drive s80... but i hate the design of the boot release . it is a electric switch, and as such, it is very easily damaged end up having to find the microswitch , of which i say, those who drive volvo will have no problems finding the female clitoris
              Driving S40. Mid life crisis.. cannot drive higher model. IMHO a bit too ah pek (sorry cmsoh ). Hmm... just to clarify... I wouldn't have problems finding the female's clitoris with or without a microswitch in my car.
              The ArmchairEconomist

Comment

• [QUOTE=jamhoe2;123773]
                Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                i understand saab going to release the new turbo X. I think that one going to be shiok!!

i think was alreay realeased and fully booked ....i heard it is limited to 2000 nos worldwide
                Actually about time for an AWD (oops... XWD) version. The Aero torque-steers like a pig. Some control would be good.

Hmm... is it available here already? Maybe should go have a look...
                The ArmchairEconomist

Comment

• Originally posted by armchaireconomist View Post
                  Driving S40. Mid life crisis.. cannot drive higher model. IMHO a bit too ah pek (sorry cmsoh ). Hmm... just to clarify... I wouldn't have problems finding the female's clitoris with or without a microswitch in my car.
                  Its okay, I'll wait for the new S60, then we'll talk about sexy!

Comment

• Originally posted by armchaireconomist View Post
                    if you say so, then who am i to dispute
                    Blue 6694
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

• Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
                      Its okay, I'll wait for the new S60, then we'll talk about sexy!
                      Agreed! But with Ford trying to sell Volvo... dun know when the new S60 will really launch.
                      The ArmchairEconomist

Comment

• Spent all my monies on watches, so no car. Take taxi and bus.
                        As a personal ride, wWld like to get a vintage beetle modified to auto though .
                        "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                        three times is enemy action and
                        over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                        ."

Comment

• get the new beetle lor...it is kinda of cute too...auto as well...i tink 1.6l...
                          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                            get the new beetle lor...it is kinda of cute too...auto as well...i tink 1.6l...

like the look of old beetle, but do not like the look of new beetle.
                            "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                            three times is enemy action and
                            over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                            ."

Comment

• Bro Ender, Bro Ender... still having the hots for vintage stuff huh? Well, once a vintage lover, always a vintage lover!
                              "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
                              --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

• hehehe..vintage mini look nice too...hahaha...
                                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X