Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billykueek View Post
    Heheheh this Tata very cute.
    I read an article recently that Tata group is asking England government for funding after they bought the Jaguar marque. What's behind the action?

Comment

• Once at a traffic light when it turned green, a skoda taxi stayed right beside me for a gd 4 secs.. Our lanes were going to merge and i had to floor to siam him.. haha.. sometimes things happen, defying logical sense. But then again, taxi uncles all damn fierce one. Maybe that auntie tune her ride, up her hp like wat u did to your STI? haha..

Good to feel young! Cheers!

Originally posted by billykueek View Post
      Just went to see a Maser with a friend and we were talking about it too. He drives an Ody and its 2.4, probably with the lighter body and we were going slightly up slope. Thing is, that auntie not fierce leh.

As for age, I feel 35 but I am 40.

Comment

• Ahhhh a bimmer owner aren't you? Thats the situation with me then too. Mine was because of road works at the left lane after the traffic light. I think its because of the weight to power ratio of the bimmer and the ody, auntie looks innocent enough. hahahah

I only had an STi gearbox in the car.

Originally posted by BryanK View Post
        Once at a traffic light when it turned green, a skoda taxi stayed right beside me for a gd 4 secs.. Our lanes were going to merge and i had to floor to siam him.. haha.. sometimes things happen, defying logical sense. But then again, taxi uncles all damn fierce one. Maybe that auntie tune her ride, up her hp like wat u did to your STI? haha..

Good to feel young! Cheers!
        [FONT="Tahoma"]Without Passion, life is only Motion! [/FONT]

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeCeeBee View Post
          I read an article recently that Tata group is asking England government for funding after they bought the Jaguar marque. What's behind the action?
          they paid a premium over the then "in red" jag...now with the economy and the US market consumption down, they're faced with more debts...so has to ask for funding...but then again, they may not get it because they're nt hiring a lot of americans unlike GM..
          I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
          A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
          Audemars Piguet ROO
          Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
          De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
          Habring2 Pilot Time Date
          Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
          Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
          IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
          Panerai 270
          Patek Philippe 5711/1a
          Rolex 116610LV
          Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
            they paid a premium over the then "in red" jag...now with the economy and the US market consumption down, they're faced with more debts...so has to ask for funding...but then again, they may not get it because they're nt hiring a lot of americans unlike GM..
            Am i right to say that they bought over Jag hoping to turn it around but due to the slump market, things did not work out as planned. But the factory for Jag is in UK or US? Why would they employ americans in UK assuming the factory is in UK?

Anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts

Comment

• Originally posted by PeeCeeBee View Post
              Am i right to say that they bought over Jag hoping to turn it around but due to the slump market, things did not work out as planned. But the factory for Jag is in UK or US? Why would they employ americans in UK assuming the factory is in UK?

Anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts
              yes they wanted to turn things ard but it's unsuccessful. i believe the main considerations for govt giving a bailout now is the extent of impact to the global climate and employment (drawing the example from GM case that there's 1 out of every 10 americans works for GM). Jag factory is not hiring so many pple in UK so i think they may not get $$ from govt..then again it's anyone's guess...oh, Jag's factory is in UK...my mistake..hahaa
              I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
              A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
              Audemars Piguet ROO
              Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
              De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
              Habring2 Pilot Time Date
              Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
              Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
              IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
              Panerai 270
              Patek Philippe 5711/1a
              Rolex 116610LV
              Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

• My below 100k category jap ride, still hoping and dreaming to save enough to own a Audi A4 1.8T . Toto...4D...Big Sweep... tolong

My Timepieces Collection
                Rolex DeepSea Seadweller
                Rolex Explorer II
                Panerai PAM 00088
                IWC Portuguese 7 Days
                Tag Heuer Carrera
                Tag Heuer Monaco

Desired and waiting
                Rolex TT GMTIIc

Sold Timepiece : Oris William F1 Day Date, Oris TT3 Grand Prix, Rolex Sub LV, Rolex DJ Turn O Graph, Omega Seamaster P.O 45.5mm, Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11, Rolex Explorer II White, Rolex TT GMTIIc, Rolex GMT II Pepsi, Rolex Sea Dweller, Rolex SS Daytona Black, Rolex SS Yatchmaster

Comment

• Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
                  Bro, don't bring in the S-class lar, completely differently category leh. Then we have to talk about LS460, 740il, Maserati Quattraporte, Phaeton, Audi A8, etc. Don't have that kind of $$$ to even smell those. I drove the S350 once too, agree, shiok! And the reversing damm amazing, with those guidelines and everything.

No lar, don't lar .... cannot smell that terrority yet. Let's stay below 200K okie? If you really must have a RWD, try the Jaguar XF. I also liked that car. Damm swee handling.
                  noted. talk about LS460.... some might not believe, but i moved one before . not drive, just move positions
                  too short and slow to give any analysis. I used to work in hotel valet parking, so can drive all sorts of cars

Originally posted by oliginal View Post
                  My below 100k category jap ride, still hoping and dreaming to save enough to own a Audi A4 1.8T . Toto...4D...Big Sweep... tolong

[IMG]see original post
                  wow.. markX.. i like but i prefer the toyota crown , the features can easily squash the aussie models too bad my gov't dont allow imported cars on a small scale basis.
                  [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                  Blue 6694
                  Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Mark X is a very nice car indeed, driven a friend's.

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• [QUOTE=oliginal;122879]My below 100k category jap ride, still hoping and dreaming to save enough to own a Audi A4 1.8T . Toto...4D...Big Sweep... tolong

Nice bling bling rims you have on your Mark X.

I also tolong Singapore Pools too

Comment

• Originally posted by oliginal View Post
                        My below 100k category jap ride, still hoping and dreaming to save enough to own a Audi A4 1.8T . Toto...4D...Big Sweep... tolong
                        Mark X nice car! Same RWD platform with the GS300. Add more soundproofing, almost as good as the GS!!

Comment

• I received mixed feedback, some say its based on the IS250 and now I hear its based on the GS. So which is which ah?

Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
                          Mark X nice car! Same RWD platform with the GS300. Add more soundproofing, almost as good as the GS!!

Comment

• Originally posted by billykueek View Post
                            I received mixed feedback, some say its based on the IS250 and now I hear its based on the GS. So which is which ah?
                            Bro.... mark x is mixed breed loh, engine IS250 and platform GS300.
                            My Timepieces Collection
                            Rolex DeepSea Seadweller
                            Rolex Explorer II
                            Panerai PAM 00088
                            IWC Portuguese 7 Days
                            Tag Heuer Carrera
                            Tag Heuer Monaco

Desired and waiting
                            Rolex TT GMTIIc

Sold Timepiece : Oris William F1 Day Date, Oris TT3 Grand Prix, Rolex Sub LV, Rolex DJ Turn O Graph, Omega Seamaster P.O 45.5mm, Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11, Rolex Explorer II White, Rolex TT GMTIIc, Rolex GMT II Pepsi, Rolex Sea Dweller, Rolex SS Daytona Black, Rolex SS Yatchmaster

Comment

• [QUOTE=PeeCeeBee;123044]

Nice bling bling rims you have on your Mark X.

I also tolong Singapore Pools too
                              Thks bro, a 20" inches bling bling will look much better but can't afford the tyres.
                              My Timepieces Collection
                              Rolex DeepSea Seadweller
                              Rolex Explorer II
                              Panerai PAM 00088
                              IWC Portuguese 7 Days
                              Tag Heuer Carrera
                              Tag Heuer Monaco

Desired and waiting
                              Rolex TT GMTIIc

Comment

• Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
                                sounds like a very fun car to drive. too bad there is none in oz, so need to go back sg to try . anyone want to hand over the keys?

Bro.... mark x is mixed breed loh, engine IS250 and platform GS300.
                                gs300 platform power lah........ light, yet solid and a very nice feel. however the price also very nice
                                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                                Blue 6694
                                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X