Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shiok right at 200kmh?

[QUOTE=
    ah i see. WRX shiok....... recently got one fella drive (my99) one, i go and take for spin....... i drive until the meter hit 200km/h....if get caught..... confirm will [/QUOTE]
    [FONT="Tahoma"]Without Passion, life is only Motion! [/FONT]

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Hary, can can, here's what I did:

2.5L engine with forged internals
      Extra block guards
      Huge GT 35 turbocharger
      1,000cc injectors
      Autronic Standalone ECU
      STi 6 Speed Gearbox with HKS Racing Clutch
      HKS Wastegate and Racing BOV
      Front Mount Intercooler with extra large pipings
      Apexi Boost Controller, running at 1.6bar, capable of 2 bar boost.
      Endless 6/4 pots large brakes
      Undercarriage reinforcements

Top speed? My meter only up till 260kmh and I passed it.

Originally posted by Hary View Post
      wuah, I didn't knoq can mod until so high bhp and torque. I guess it's useful for NS highway, Singapore everywhere got ma da.

Just curious, what's the topspeed after mod?

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

No need lah hahahaha big big turbo can liao.

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
        can. throw it turbo-charger and super-charger....then plus nitrous kit.....sure can hit that kind of HP one.

my kar chia....also got mod. one torch-light in front and one blinking light behind. counted or not? my kar chia hp? one hp lor.....human power.

Comment

260km/h? wow... my record was in my M3 travelling in the states at Highway One (SF to LA) at around 230km/h... it was like 8 years ago loh....

Originally posted by billykueek View Post
          Hary, can can, here's what I did:

2.5L engine with forged internals
          Extra block guards
          Huge GT 35 turbocharger
          1,000cc injectors
          Autronic Standalone ECU
          STi 6 Speed Gearbox with HKS Racing Clutch
          HKS Wastegate and Racing BOV
          Front Mount Intercooler with extra large pipings
          Apexi Boost Controller, running at 1.6bar, capable of 2 bar boost.
          Endless 6/4 pots large brakes
          Undercarriage reinforcements

Top speed? My meter only up till 260kmh and I passed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
            my kar chia hp? one hp lor.....human power.
            Andrew... swee....gd one...

Comment

here's mine... keke

Comment

Ody! nice. i just went to see the 4th Gen Ody.. very nice too... minus the stuck up car sales man ... $$%@@

Originally posted by Ballwatch View Post
                Ok lah ... just went to steal a pic

Comment

Horsepower sells car but Torque keeps you smiling

Comment

Originally posted by billykueek View Post
                    Shiok right at 200kmh?
                    yes very shiok!! i love speed
                    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                    Blue 6694
                    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by pingpong View Post
                      Ody! nice. i just went to see the 4th Gen Ody.. very nice too... minus the stuck up car sales man ... $$%@@
                      In this economic condition & car mkt....sales man still stuck up....sure jialat

Ody...if you dun mind long & heavy car...+ petrol bill. At the highest, full tank was $120; now at least its back to $80...& it barely lasts a week or 400km But good thing...loads of space...good for family outing, parents, maid, kids, IKEA shopping,...etc

Comment

I am driving older gen Stream (2L) now.. the reason I went with the 2L (there is another 1.7L version) is additional omph!

now both my kids bigger liao, no need the bulky car seats...

so looking to switch back to normal sedan... but I will miss the space....i can load my whole road bike into my Stream by just lowering the 2nd and 3rd row of seats, no need bike rack.. keke...

In this economic condition & car mkt....sales man still stuck up....sure jialat

Ody...if you dun mind long & heavy car...+ petrol bill. At the highest, full tank was $120; now at least its back to $80...& it barely lasts a week or 400km But good thing...loads of space...good for family outing, parents, maid, kids, IKEA shopping,...etc

Comment

I am driving older gen Stream (2L) now.. the reason I went with the 2L (there is another 1.7L version) is additional omph!

so looking to switch back to normal sedan... but I will miss the space....i can load my whole road bike into my Stream by just lowering the 2nd and 3rd row of seats, no need bike rack.. keke...
                          Recently saw new Accord interior...all black...nice

Comment

interior nice, but exterior abit ugly. i still prefer the previous gen accord euro , but in all honesty......... the 98 - 02 accord was a much easier car to mod
                            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                            Blue 6694
                            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

you can read my mind! keke... 2.4L Accord nice.. but price not nice.. keke

Recently saw new Accord interior...all black...nice

Comment

I know your feeling. Used to be driving a Mit Grandis coz both kids were in baby seats, but now grown up a bit more, can use booster seats. So abt 1 yr back I switched back to normal sedan, feeling damm shiok ar! No more getting in the car and my son yelling from the 3rd row .."Daddy, you be the BUS DRIVER OK?"

Hehheh .... now enjoying a 2.5 turbo swede. Nice drive!

I used to carry 3 bikes in the back of my Grandis too ... now chuck the smallest one in the boot, and the other two on bike rack.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X