Nokia Phone for Ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by triton View Post
    usually char bor prefer phones that looks good on the exterior.

for me, the 8800 is a no go. want to press 1 button, i press 4 buttons. keypad too small for my liking.
    ya loh, i can buy lotsa watches at 1K+ budget

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
      ya loh, i can buy lotsa watches at 1K+ budget
      u mean for 1k+ , u can look @ the possibility of getting different brands of watches that cost around 1k+ or u referring to 1k+ can get MANY watches such as swatch type.

yeah. like what u have in mind?
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

u mean for 1k+ , u can look @ the possibility of getting different brands of watches that cost around 1k+ or u referring to 1k+ can get MANY watches such as swatch type.

yeah. like what u have in mind?
        1k+ .. get many many novelty also can..

1K+ for 1 .. also alot of choice

Comment

last year u buy how many watches liao? buy one for her lah. skali she use liao, u also want.....
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

usually char bor prefer phones that looks good on the exterior.

for me, the 8800 is a no go. want to press 1 button, i press 4 buttons. keypad too small for my liking.
            Yeah char bor prefer these kinda phone..but dunno why char bor dun like the guys that carry this kinda phone leh...

I agree keypad is rather small...but once you used to it no prob

Originally posted by triton View Post
            yeah. ur type of phone. good looks win over practical phones. that is why u say 6233 no good where i find it a decent phone that can make and receive calls, send sms. sync calendar events. load some basic additional games. more importantly for me, i can can choose which days the alarm i want it to ring such as on weekdays and weekends. this is because some other models can only set alarm on weekdays and not weekends.
            coz for me i dun use alot of functions mah...once in a while call..once in a while sms. Games i dun play,camera rarely use,dun sync my contact or event with my com. So...i m willing to spend abit more on looks.
            Originally posted by pet View Post

But I realise these days 1k cannot get you anything much la...At most a Tag F1,Sinn or Glycine. Good brands cannot get,nice model also cannot get...

For me cheaper brand but nicer design I spend also heartache coz no resale...at least i spend more i hav a better resale. Like spending $500-600 on a Seiko is crazy for me...spending 1k for a Tag is alright. I am considering of getting a nice G shock now but like not very worth it leh..sigh

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              But I realise these days 1k cannot get you anything much la...
              Agree with this. I spend more than this eveytime when go shopping @ orchard with family
              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

• Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                Agree with this. I spend more than this eveytime when go shopping @ orchard with family
                Wah jia lat man u...I think of the money spent 80% is spent by your wife,15% is on your kids and 5% on you

I used to think 1k could get you alot of stuff...when i started going orchard to shop i realise 1k cant really get u alot of things. Either a watch like Tag,or a few polo tees and poof 1k gone already.

Comment

Wah jia lat man u...I think of the money spent 80% is spent by your wife,15% is on your kids and 5% on you

I used to think 1k could get you alot of stuff...when i started going orchard to shop i realise 1k cant really get u alot of things. Either a watch like Tag,or a few polo tees and poof 1k gone already.
                  u got the luxury to spend 1k @ orchard. some people dont.

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

Comment

u got the luxury to spend 1k @ orchard. some people dont.
                    No la...juz saying la...i dun do it very often. the only time i spent 1k was on my watch and it happen to be at orchard

Comment

All family men like this lah... LL bo bian
                      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

last year u buy how many watches liao? buy one for her lah. skali she use liao, u also want.....
                        last year quite afew, cos of some balls i bought ... hahahha
                        but it was not the most $$ spend year ... hahhaa
                        wife got pcs more ex thn all my balls put together ...

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                        Yeah char bor prefer these kinda phone..but dunno why char bor dun like the guys that carry this kinda phone leh...

But I realise these days 1k cannot get you anything much la...At most a Tag F1,Sinn or Glycine. Good brands cannot get,nice model also cannot get...

For me cheaper brand but nicer design I spend also heartache coz no resale...at least i spend more i hav a better resale. Like spending $500-600 on a Seiko is crazy for me...spending 1k for a Tag is alright. I am considering of getting a nice G shock now but like not very worth it leh..sigh
                        1K+ budget for watch.. still got lotsa choice even for swiss made auto mov.

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                        All family men like this lah... LL bo bian
                        my also swollen .. but only abit nai, cos she never do much shopping last yr, cos pregnant mah ...

Comment

1K+ budget for watch.. still got lotsa choice even for swiss made auto mov.

my also swollen .. but only abit nai, cos she never do much shopping last yr, cos pregnant mah ...
                          hahaha...1k plus i know can get but i budget less than 1k...

Comment

hahaha...1k plus i know can get but i budget less than 1k...
                            hmmm... still got abit selection

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X