Nokia Phone for Ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pet View Post
    me not into HP leh, i think girls more into latest HP thn men, other thn of cos darkie ...
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
      and bags ...

Comment

and bags ...
        Originally posted by pet View Post
        me not into HP leh, i think girls more into latest HP thn men, other thn of cos darkie ...
        Wei wei wei....this is starting to get too far

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          Wei wei wei....this is starting to get too far
          ... still thinking got any more girls's stuff ... hahhaa

Comment

... still thinking got any more girls's stuff ... hahhaa
            No la...siao..u think wad panty and bra ah...

but wouldnt girls like guys who hav same interests as them...hahaha

Comment

No la...siao..u think wad panty and bra ah...

but wouldnt girls like guys who hav same interests as them...hahaha
              Yes, if they are lesbian ... hahahhahaa

Comment

Yes, if they are lesbian ... hahahhahaa

Comment

• think i will wait will CNY and see if there is any offer for e90. if dun have, i will get it then.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

think i will wait will CNY and see if there is any offer for e90. if dun have, i will get it then.
                    E90 good ah ?? wht abt the 8800 ?? wht function, how come so ex.

Comment

think i will wait will CNY and see if there is any offer for e90. if dun have, i will get it then.
                      So either way wil also get by CNY right? hahaha

Comment

I can tell u the function sux...it's more for a fashion phone...nice to look not nice to use. I used it b4...though the functions really stinks but it looks gd.

Comment

8800 is expensive because of the 'polished' look exterior. personally i dont like it, paying so much just for the 'looks' IMHO. functions wise other models also can get.

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

8800 is expensive because of the 'polished' look exterior. personally i dont like it, paying so much just for the 'looks' IMHO. functions wise other models also can get.
                            wow lau, my wife ask for tht 1

Comment

I can tell u the function sux...it's more for a fashion phone...nice to look not nice to use. I used it b4...though the functions really stinks but it looks gd.
                              yeah. ur type of phone. good looks win over practical phones. that is why u say 6233 no good where i find it a decent phone that can make and receive calls, send sms. sync calendar events. load some basic additional games. more importantly for me, i can can choose which days the alarm i want it to ring such as on weekdays and weekends. this is because some other models can only set alarm on weekdays and not weekends.

kindly email with
                              2. your nick

Comment

wow lau, my wife ask for tht 1
                                usually char bor prefer phones that looks good on the exterior.

for me, the 8800 is a no go. want to press 1 button, i press 4 buttons. keypad too small for my liking.

kindly email with
                                2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X