Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Me waiting for money

Hard decision leh...u go w/o me la...considering that amt I can go buy a gold bar or Tag Heuer already Sigh...
    $1000++ how to buy gold bar man? Nowadays, even a miserably thin necklace cost $1K plus liao...
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
      $1000++ how to buy gold bar man? Nowadays, even a miserably thin necklace cost $1K plus liao...
      Can buy those 25gm 999 gold coins or plate lar
      1675/16610/116234/78240
      Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
      Hublot BB ASF
      PAM 104J
      Sinn 903 H2
      Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
      U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
      If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
        Regretted not buying more gold in the late 90s when it was only <$20/g. Now even a stupid bangle which I bought for my sister costs more than $500/- liao...
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Regretted not buying more gold in the late 90s when it was only <$20/g. Now even a stupid bangle which I bought for my sister costs more than $500/- liao...
          Same here .

That time buy ard CNY 916 $23 .

Now $42 .
          1675/16610/116234/78240
          Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
          Hublot BB ASF
          PAM 104J
          Sinn 903 H2
          Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
          U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
          If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
            I mean the small 20g or 10g bars...not the 1kg 1

TRITON: I just realised that MS E90 not very cheap leh...1268. Retail 1298...

Usually 100 diff or so leh..basket

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Sigh...nobody knows 1...if i know i also huat already

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                Hahhaha...E90 is ex but I think you havent seen the price of the 8800 arte.
                8800 very expensive lah! Hp no need buy so expensive man... because very fast new ones come out and no matter how expensive ones you buy, very soon will become obsolete liao.
                ya loh... i just saw the papers ( there's an ad on 8800 ) ... wow lau .. more ex than e90

*me back yesterday nite*
                Last edited by pet; 30-12-07, 11:22 PM.

Comment

u want 2 get e90 also?
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                    ya loh... i just saw the papers ( there's an ad on 8800 ) ... wow lau .. more ex than e90

*we back yesterday nite*
                    Hahha...just as I thought...u havet seen the price of the 8800.

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                      u want 2 get e90 also?
                      no lah, my wife say she want to change new HP. i dunno wht her current HP model, but bought 1+ yrs back at 1k+ ( nokia ).

i saw post so i ask which 1 loh, u guys recom e90. but my wife was asking for a 8800 or samsung dunno wht model... i didnt know tht 8800 so ex...i thot nokia model start with E & N ex nai.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                        Hahha...just as I thought...u havet seen the price of the 8800.
                        she tell me 8800 nai, never tell me price, damn smart leh... i thot 4 digit no cheap lah... those with E or N .. double digit ex nai

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                          no lah, my wife say she want to change new HP. i dunno wht her current HP model, but bought 1+ yrs back at 1k+ ( nokia ).

i saw post so i ask which 1 loh, u guys recom e90. but my wife was asking for a 8800 or samsung dunno wht model... i didnt know tht 8800 so ex...i thot nokia model start with E & N ex nai.
                          1k plus? at that time i think only 8800 or N series can reach that price

Comment

1k plus? at that time i think only 8800 or N series can reach that price
                            dunno wht model leh, all i remember was tht contract not up, she lost her hp, so got new 1 at slightly less thn 1.1k... thn contract up, i change $0 value 1, so i think should be 1.8 to 2.5 yrs old.

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                              dunno wht model leh, all i remember was tht contract not up, she lost her hp, so got new 1 at slightly less thn 1.1k... thn contract up, i change $0 value 1, so i think should be 1.8 to 2.5 yrs old.
                              Wah MRS PET spend... PET save...

Comment

Wah MRS PET spend... PET save...
                                me not into HP leh, i think girls more into latest HP thn men, other thn of cos darkie ...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X