Nokia Phone for Ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today just go buy new hp for wife.

Got the Nokia 6500 Slide. Recontracted with Starhub for 2yrs, with a $200 voucher, I only paid $38/-. Great phone

Starhub having promotion now. In fact, the 6500 Classic only $68/- only if sign new plan

Good deal
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
      Today just go buy new hp for wife.

Got the Nokia 6500 Slide. Recontracted with Starhub for 2yrs, with a $200 voucher, I only paid $38/-. Great phone

Starhub having promotion now. In fact, the 6500 Classic only $68/- only if sign new plan

Good deal
      Yeah 6500 Slide is not bad quite nice..my cousin just bought it. But 1 problem I find is that the keypad is abit stiff,you tink so?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        Yeah 6500 Slide is not bad quite nice..my cousin just bought it. But 1 problem I find is that the keypad is abit stiff,you tink so?
        Ok lah. My fingers a bit too big. So a bit hard to press. But my wife says it's ok

Comment

Ok lah. My fingers a bit too big. So a bit hard to press. But my wife says it's ok
          Guesss so la...my fingers also quite big

Hope she enjoys her phone...sigh...I m tempted to get a E90

Comment

Guesss so la...my fingers also quite big

Hope she enjoys her phone...sigh...I m tempted to get a E90
            E90 good meh? The N95 is cool . What's diff between N series and E series, any idea?

Comment

E90 good meh? The N95 is cool . What's diff between N series and E series, any idea?
              Yeah...Now I using touch screen I shall cherish my keypads more next time. Coz E90 has a Qwerty keypad. Nice big and good brick I have to say.

Got diff...E series made for business business phones,as most have email function and qwerty keypad.

N series is like a more high tech phone always equipped with the latest functions and cameras

Comment

Yeah...Now I using touch screen I shall cherish my keypads more next time. Coz E90 has a Qwerty keypad. Nice big and good brick I have to say.

Got diff...E series made for business business phones,as most have email function and qwerty keypad.

N series is like a more high tech phone always equipped with the latest functions and cameras
                Oh I see. Actually won't get something too high end also lah. IMO, a phone is still a phone, which is meant for calling and sms. If want take pic, shld invest in a good camera; if want email and internet functions might as well get a pocket pc.

Comment

when u want to get the e90. u jump, i jump. hahaha.

N series are problematic phones i say
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post

N series problematic? Luckily I never buy today...

Almost got the 6500 classic, the bronze one. Super chio . Will look very nice for ladies. Can easily slip behind the back pockets of their hot pants

Comment

Almost got the 6500 classic, the bronze one. Super chio . Will look very nice for ladies. Can easily slip behind the back pockets of their hot pants
                      slip into back pocket. i sit on it. sure picha.

i use N73.....problem. now got friends using n95 or something. also say problematic.
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

i use N73.....problem. now got friends using n95 or something. also say problematic.
                        almost got N95... $488 if sign plan. Lucky never

Comment

I saw my indo friend bought it la....and I am damn temped already..hahaha

But he siao la...he bought it at 1.9k in indo when it costs like 1.3 or 1.4 here.

Agreed...used N73 last time..KNN lags la. Pissed off and sold it off for my 8800 and loved it for more than a yr

Hahaha...not the comfortable when you are sitting down on your phone..damn irritating 1.

Comment

Agreed...used N73 last time..KNN lags la. Pissed off and sold it off for my 8800 and loved it for more than a yr

Hahaha...not the comfortable when you are sitting down on your phone..damn irritating 1.
                            For charbos mah. Then got excuse to dig inside her pocket to remove her phone before she sits.

Comment

almost got N95... $488 if sign plan. Lucky never
                              It's quite cheap when you sign line sia...these days everyone carrying a N95 already. Last time it was like 1k...now $500 nia

Comment

got 1 plan up soon also, feb, wife also want to change hers leh... what leh to buy, i know she want all possible function 1 lah ...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X