Nokia Phone for Ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nokia Phone for Ladies

Can someone recommend me one? Need to get my wife a new one.

Must be Nokia. Recontracting with Starhub so will have some discount I think. Shld be something that looks good for ladies.

If have lobang, can PM me also?

Thanks for reading and responding

Merry Christmas
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Hp lobang.... look for darkie lo..

N95 8 gig looks gd... but tink abit big for ladies..
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Lg Prada!!!!

Hahhaa.,..how can I help? Wad features your wife looking for? Business or normal...heavy sms user or calling?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
        Hp lobang.... look for darkie lo..

N95 8 gig looks gd... but tink abit big for ladies..
        N95 a bit big...

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        Lg Prada!!!!

Hahhaa.,..how can I help? Wad features your wife looking for? Business or normal...heavy sms user or calling?
        I looking for Nokia leh. Can recommend me one for charbor one? My wife full time housefly. But very heavy smser because I everyday sms her to disturb her

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
          I looking for Nokia leh. Can recommend me one for charbor one? My wife full time housefly. But very heavy smser because I everyday sms her to disturb her
          Okok...any budget? below 1k

Comment

Okok...any budget? below 1k
            below $1k alot of choices liao. N81 looks good

Comment

any specific functions - bluetooth, camera, 3G?
              any specific type - candybar, slider, flip?

currently the 6300 is being carried by quite a number of females. because it is slim. however, batt life sucks.

if dont mind a little bulky, the 6233 is ok to use. got bluetooth, camera. battery life better than 6300.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Thanks all for your suggestions

No specific budget la... So long it's long very expensive. <1K is fair.

Functions wise not so important lah.

More important must be Nokia and look good because my wife likes good-looking phones

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                  any specific functions - bluetooth, camera, 3G?
                  any specific type - candybar, slider, flip?

currently the 6300 is being carried by quite a number of females. because it is slim. however, batt life sucks.

if dont mind a little bulky, the 6233 is ok to use. got bluetooth, camera. battery life better than 6300.
                  But 6233 ugly...
                  Thanks all for your suggestions

No specific budget la... So long it's long very expensive. <1K is fair.

Functions wise not so important lah.

More important must be Nokia and look good because my wife likes good-looking phones
                  I like it when u say good-looking phones...hahaha Just like me,I dun use the phone much,most of the time sms only,i m willing to spend on good looking phones

Back to the topic,for Nokia I recommend 6500 Slide,N81 and 8600. Though 8600 has been out for a long time,it still has the looks...very nice. But not available at telco muz buy w/o contract.

Apart from Nokia,I can recommend SE K850i,SE W960i.

Comment

But 6233 ugly...

I like it when u say good-looking phones...hahaha Just like me,I dun use the phone much,most of the time sms only,i m willing to spend on good looking phones

Back to the topic,for Nokia I recommend 6500 Slide,N81 and 8600. Though 8600 has been out for a long time,it still has the looks...very nice. But not available at telco muz buy w/o contract.

Apart from Nokia,I can recommend SE K850i,SE W960i.
                    Thanks bro for your recommendations. Anyone else with other recommendations?

Comment

Thanks bro for your recommendations. Anyone else with other recommendations?
                      Does she like PDA phones?

Comment

Does she like PDA phones?
                        Don't think she knows how to usev

I like the 6500 and the 6300. Slim and easy to put inside her bag

Comment

Don't think she knows how to usev

I like the 6500 and the 6300. Slim and easy to put inside her bag
                          6500 slide is good...

SE phones are not bad wad...those 2 I recommended

Comment

6500 slide is good...

SE phones are not bad wad...those 2 I recommended
                            Never use before. We hardcore Nokia fan. Nokia very user friendly and easy to sms you see

Comment

Never use before. We hardcore Nokia fan. Nokia very user friendly and easy to sms you see
                              once you get used to certain platform, it is easy to use. nokia has the S40 and symbian platform. though my wife likes to use nokia, but once on symbian platform, she finds it hard to use.

people say motorla/ sony ericsson phones not user friendly. however, i seldom use sony ericsson phone, so cannot comment. i have switch between motorola and nokia phones, i find both user friendly as im used to them.

however, if a phone platform is not user intuitive, then it will be hard to use. cause one has to second guess where a particular application is within a platform.
                              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                              1. subject heading indicating your issue
                              2. your nick
                              3. your corresponding email address
                              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X