Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are some watches sold without box and/or paper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The watch is worth more than $10 or the box? If i buy the box, i prob wouldnt lose it
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by eastsider View Post
      Like i mentioned, these r not roadside $10 watches or even $200 for that matter. Losing the box and paper seems ridiculous to me lah. I do place all the warranty cards of my tv, aircon, game console, heater etc in the same drawer so that in the event need servicing or encounter problems during warranty period, that will be the place for me to look for the card

I only own 1 expensive watch now but hopefully in the future when i can afford a few watches, i will place them in the same
      Drawer or something.

Thats wat i dun understand lo. Its like selling the car n tell the buyer oops i lost all the spare keys and servicing record etc. Only selling the physical car n the key i use, that's it
      Sold my CBR600RR7 and GXSR750 K7 without spare key cos i misplaced both.... only give the new owner the original key.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X