No announcement yet.

Ultimate Target For 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, I agree that many of the salespeople pre-judged and will determine if we are suspect or prospect or don't waste time type. I found that they mainly look at what you wear on the wrist or maybe I am sensitive but caught them looking.

Originally posted by triton View Post
    i have to agree with u on this. there is a particular staff @ one of the THG branch whom will see customers before serving one.

some other branches of THG is also notorious for the service standards. but some of them changed after getting to know each other.

there are alot of hidden dragons among us.
    [FONT="Tahoma"]Without Passion, life is only Motion! [/FONT]

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Add one more can?

5) They openly criticized and talked bad about other customers in front of us. Unprofessional!

Originally posted by Hary View Post
      Just came back from their branch at Paragon. Been there many times, and they are very consistent with their service/attitude, consistently BAD!!!
      To me their service is getting from bad to worse. I have the feeling, the SAs are not 'hungry'. Probably they are all well fed. Few examples of their bad attitude:

1) I asked for prices, SA answered me while typing SMS
      2) No SA came and offer help when I walked in. This happened MANY times
      3) While I browsed the watches, SAs talked very loud among themselves, treated customers like ghosts
      4) SA (must be quite high rank), shouted & scolded his subordinates as if they owe him life and he did it in front of customers

I hate to generalize that all SAs are the same. But at this particular branch, my experiences are negative, not with one SA, but with couple of them. What a pity, I used to patron this branch in the past (before the big renovation). Service is going from bad to worst. I don't blame the SA completely, but the management has to realize that they have hired wrong guys. I have the feeling they are very poorly trained.

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Oops! I have sinned again and I thought I was luke warm about it.

Comment

• I actually wanted to buy a Panerai from the Con***** at paragon, seems like they are the only ones with ready stock the last time i was looking for the 111 , but the SE f***up attitude made me feel like throwing the cash i bought along to buy the pam at his face . Its a long story , one word to describe " Rubbish SE" .
          Have not met a SE more "hao lian" than this idiot .
          Focal JM_Labs .
          "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
          Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
          Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
          Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
          Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
          Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
          Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
          Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
          Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
          Cartier Santos 100XL
          Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

• "Idiot" the word!

If you really need to patronise them, try the Millenia Walk outlet - much better SA attitude, really.

The Paragon is the Worst of their lot
            Hary's experience with them are all true; nothing's exaggerated.

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbfish View Post
              THH & Sincere, both ok.

But not the one that just got burglar; their sales rep are Super Snobbish
              That I totally agree with you. Wanted to get my pam from them and my goodness the service was so bad. My friend who is a regular there had to make a call for me. In the end I also didn't want to get it from them anymore. Got it from one of the bros here. heh.

Comment

THH & Sincere, both ok.

But not the one that just got burglar; their sales rep are Super Snobbish
                Good to know which AD to avoid, just to share, so far, i had made a few purchases at the branch that was "cleaned out" on Christmas / boxing day ( cant remember clearly ), that SA was OK, but not the others, especially those young punk there....anyhow quote the price and really make me feel like i am giving them problem, so now i call before i go down...

But i also have bad experience in THG in Taka...maybe try Sincere at Taka next time.....
                My Small Collection :
                GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

• taka atmosphere in general..... can see the sales staff not 100% paying attention. like there is abit of the "dont care type". but i guess being in such a "high end" type of area... they can probably get away with it.
                  [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                  Blue 6694
                  Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Bad experience at Paragon also; SA at THH Taka quite cool but still helpful when you really ask for their service.

Top of the chart still Paragon

Comment

• Originally posted by rite View Post
                      Bad experience at Paragon also; SA at THH Taka quite cool but still helpful when you really ask for their service.

I think you meant THG and not THH. Ü

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                      - GMT II
                      - GMT IIc TT
                      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                      - U1
                      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• Bro Rite, your Avator and Signature very cute leh, comes in 1 set ah?

I must get one running Cat also
                        Another animal lover?

Originally posted by rite View Post
                        Bad experience at Paragon also; SA at THH Taka quite cool but still helpful when you really ask for their service.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                          I think you meant THG and not THH. Ü
                          Yes is THG, sorry typo error. thanks.

Comment

Bro Rite, your Avator and Signature very cute leh, comes in 1 set ah?

I must get one running Cat also
                            Another animal lover?
                            I like cat but can't find any nice cat for avator and signature.

Your cat is cute. Will the cat eat bubbfish? Ha ha.... joking

Comment

• Originally posted by rite View Post
                              Your cat is cute. Will the cat eat bubbfish? Ha ha.... joking
                              That has been on my mind for some time also

Comment

• Chia Lat, I think I gona kana distracted from my target for 2009...

Maybe get an LV only...

Anyone else setting an ULTIMATE purchase for 2009??
                                AND ANYONE ALREADY HIT THEIR TARGET??? Bbrrrrrrr....

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                                - GMT II
                                - GMT IIc TT
                                - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                                - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                                - U1
                                - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X