No announcement yet.

Ultimate Target For 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing to do with the char bor lah, I just want the their best. Bottom line is still prices hahahaha... Nevermind the outlet, I will get from Europe instead if I still want it. For now, I am luke warm le

Originally posted by triton View Post
    which outlet? no swee char bor is it? i find THG staff @ certain outlets ok. sincere still like no friendly to me.
    [FONT="Tahoma"]Without Passion, life is only Motion! [/FONT]

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Aiyo... service standards really need to up here. Some more treat you and Hary like this how can, its like "Got eyes don't know Or-Ee-Or"

Originally posted by cedric View Post
      Better than me... me go THG, Sincere... none friendly to me...

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Nevermind bro and thanks for your help. I am just an insignificant customer there's no need for them to entertain me, their business so good.

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
        Bro billy, which branch? PM me.. if its the branch me and Triton go to.. surely feedback and next time you go, they treat you like a KING.. hahahah

Comment

• what is the best? different people have different expectations.

price? confirm local AD cannot match overseas. the simple rule is that we need to pay 7% more. so for every 100 it is $7. for every $1000 it is $70. for every $10000 it is $700. judging from your collection, the amount u pay for GST is substantial. so there is no way local AD will be able to match your prices from overseas.

having said that, not all watches purchased overseas is cheaper. it also depends on which country and which brand and which models. in switzerland where 2 years ago, almost couple rolex main models (DJ particular) cost more despite after deducting tax except for 1 model which i found cheaper. i found cheaper because local AD charging premium for it.

there are some forum members whom i met who feels that there is no need to build relationship with AD. however, those who have built a relationship will tell u there are perks and benefits which they enjoy.

Originally posted by billykueek View Post
          I just want the their best. Bottom line is still prices hahahaha... Nevermind the outlet, I will get from Europe instead if I still want it. For now, I am luke warm le
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• i have to agree with u on this. there is a particular staff @ one of the THG branch whom will see customers before serving one.

some other branches of THG is also notorious for the service standards. but some of them changed after getting to know each other.

there are alot of hidden dragons among us.

Originally posted by billykueek View Post
            Aiyo... service standards really need to up here. Some more treat you and Hary like this how can, its like "Got eyes don't know Or-Ee-Or"
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• well recently i saw a real dragon whose rolls royce coupe was parked right outside the AD..........
              the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
              visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

• Win liao loh... Rolls parked outside... no need SA liao.. the manager will rush out to serve.... Sorry Mods...OT again...

Comment

• THH & Sincere, both ok.

But not the one that just got burglar; their sales rep are Super Snobbish

Comment

• But maybe not snobbish lah; i wear ok what and put on gold watch somemore, they still ignores me

They just not motivated to talk or serve.
                    Couldn't understand their sales tactic

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbfish View Post
                      But maybe not snobbish lah; i wear ok what and put on gold watch somemore, they still ignores me

They just not motivated to talk or serve.
                      Couldn't understand their sales tactic
                      On purpose one... so tat they frustrate u... make u wan to 'show' them tat u got the Moolah to buy 1... Reverse psychology...
                      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

THH & Sincere, both ok.

agree...
                        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                        Audemars Piguet ROO
                        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                        Panerai 270
                        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                        Rolex 116610LV
                        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Just came back from their branch at Paragon. Been there many times, and they are very consistent with their service/attitude, consistently BAD!!!
                          To me their service is getting from bad to worse. I have the feeling, the SAs are not 'hungry'. Probably they are all well fed. Few examples of their bad attitude:

1) I asked for prices, SA answered me while typing SMS
                          2) No SA came and offer help when I walked in. This happened MANY times
                          3) While I browsed the watches, SAs talked very loud among themselves, treated customers like ghosts
                          4) SA (must be quite high rank), shouted & scolded his subordinates as if they owe him life and he did it in front of customers

I hate to generalize that all SAs are the same. But at this particular branch, my experiences are negative, not with one SA, but with couple of them. What a pity, I used to patron this branch in the past (before the big renovation). Service is going from bad to worst. I don't blame the SA completely, but the management has to realize that they have hired wrong guys. I have the feeling they are very poorly trained.
                          [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
                          [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
                          [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
                          [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
                          [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
                          [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Hary View Post
                            Just came back from their branch at Paragon. Been there many times, and they are very consistent with their service/attitude, consistently BAD!!!
                            To me their service is getting from bad to worse. I have the feeling, the SAs are not 'hungry'. Probably they are all well fed. Few examples of their bad attitude:

1) I asked for prices, SA answered me while typing SMS
                            2) No SA came and offer help when I walked in. This happened MANY times
                            3) While I browsed the watches, SAs talked very loud among themselves, treated customers like ghosts
                            4) SA (must be quite high rank), shouted & scolded his subordinates as if they owe him life and he did it in front of customers

I hate to generalize that all SAs are the same. But at this particular branch, my experiences are negative, not with one SA, but with couple of them. What a pity, I used to patron this branch in the past (before the big renovation). Service is going from bad to worst. I don't blame the SA completely, but the management has to realize that they have hired wrong guys. I have the feeling they are very poorly trained.
                            what's new bro? the last time i stepped in that boutique was with Kermit to check out Nubeo (when it's first launched in SG)...i dun even step into Yaf***** too...

honestly, other than my IWC Cousteau Chrono (and that's because they've the stock and the price was surprisingly better)...i've never bought any watch from them....i always find their prices steep and attitude "arrogant"...maybe it's just me...some bros here have good r/s with some of the sales staff...we both are unlucky ones...hahaaa
                            I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                            A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                            Audemars Piguet ROO
                            Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                            De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                            Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                            Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                            Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                            IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                            Panerai 270
                            Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                            Rolex 116610LV
                            Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

• Maybe they can read "Bo Lui" on my forehead kekkekee
                              [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
                              [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
                              [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
                              [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
                              [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
                              [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

• Oh oh, to me the best means I feel its reasonable. Willing seller willing buyer. Must say I am fair and not exceptionally demanding. Oh, didn't buy all watches from Singapore, I travel a lot, almost every other week.

Originally posted by triton View Post
                                what is the best? different people have different expectations.

price? confirm local AD cannot match overseas. the simple rule is that we need to pay 7% more. so for every 100 it is $7. for every $1000 it is $70. for every $10000 it is $700. judging from your collection, the amount u pay for GST is substantial. so there is no way local AD will be able to match your prices from overseas.

having said that, not all watches purchased overseas is cheaper. it also depends on which country and which brand and which models. in switzerland where 2 years ago, almost couple rolex main models (DJ particular) cost more despite after deducting tax except for 1 model which i found cheaper. i found cheaper because local AD charging premium for it.

there are some forum members whom i met who feels that there is no need to build relationship with AD. however, those who have built a relationship will tell u there are perks and benefits which they enjoy.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X