Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love to get this brand-less watch:

First Choice:

If any of you have seen this watch in other forums or got lobang for this - please let me know.

Second Choice:
    Alternatively - if there are other brands with the exact design, except for the logo, please pm me. Thanks!!!

Comment

• Nice and very functional.
      [FONT="Tahoma"]Without Passion, life is only Motion! [/FONT]

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by billykueek View Post
        I saw the PP5134 tonight and quite like it. Anyone with any comments?
        personally i find the watch a tad too small..i also dun like manual winding watches...

but then again dress watch usually small in dia lah...u prefer in wg or rg version? dun tell me pla ah??!!!!

aiya yr JLC and pam can tell duo time already...hahaa
        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
        Audemars Piguet ROO
        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
        Panerai 270
        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
        Rolex 116610LV
        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
          CEDRIC!!!!!!!!!! PHOTOS!!!!!!! @^#%&&*@#^$@# WHY you so fast hit target??

Eh guys.. I say ULTIMATE means the HARDEST to achieve.. bloody hell, two hit the target and its not even 5 days of the new year.. you guys need HARDER challenges...

Cedric, PM me the damage leh.. so info hor.. kekeke Or Hary oso can..
          ok ok..my next ultimate target is either a PP aquanaut jumbo or nautilus jumbo lah.....but smell no smoke now,..hahaaha
          I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
          A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
          Audemars Piguet ROO
          Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
          De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
          Habring2 Pilot Time Date
          Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
          Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
          IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
          Panerai 270
          Patek Philippe 5711/1a
          Rolex 116610LV
          Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

• Bro, if at all. And I mean at all, you have too little time for your watches (whichever ones), please, please call me and I'll be more than glad to help you wear them. It's like the concept of "walking the dogs". In the US, pet owners pay part-timers/freelancers to walk their dogs .. Well you may neglect some of them so I'm doing a free service. Not to worry cos' I got watch box to store them safely and comfortably.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Target for 2009 would be a Rolex TT GMT IIc or a Rolex Seadweller Deep Sea.
              My Timepieces Collection
              Rolex DeepSea Seadweller
              Rolex Explorer II
              Panerai PAM 00088
              IWC Portuguese 7 Days
              Tag Heuer Carrera
              Tag Heuer Monaco

Desired and waiting
              Rolex TT GMTIIc

Sold Timepiece : Oris William F1 Day Date, Oris TT3 Grand Prix, Rolex Sub LV, Rolex DJ Turn O Graph, Omega Seamaster P.O 45.5mm, Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11, Rolex Explorer II White, Rolex TT GMTIIc, Rolex GMT II Pepsi, Rolex Sea Dweller, Rolex SS Daytona Black, Rolex SS Yatchmaster

Comment

• I prefer WG bro. And this one especially looks smaller due to the casing I think, a visual illusion. Would be nice to have a platinum but I am reserving that for a Lange Datagraph, and that's if I can afford it.

Yes, the JLC, Pam, Casio Ediface all can tell time but I like variety mah. Now eyeing Philip Stein as a stop-gap measure for variety hahahaha..

Oh ya, given up on the Hublot RD Bang liao, shall just wait and see. If can get I will, if not not pushing it.

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                personally i find the watch a tad too small..i also dun like manual winding watches...

but then again dress watch usually small in dia lah...u prefer in wg or rg version? dun tell me pla ah??!!!!

aiya yr JLC and pam can tell duo time already...hahaa

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• what happen with the BBRD bro?

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                  - GMT II
                  - GMT IIc TT
                  - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                  - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                  - U1
                  - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• Was quite turned off at THG. Think I stick to Sincere better, they nicer to me.

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                    what happen with the BBRD bro?

Comment

• which outlet? no swee char bor is it? i find THG staff @ certain outlets ok. sincere still like no friendly to me.

Originally posted by billykueek View Post
                      Was quite turned off at THG. Think I stick to Sincere better, they nicer to me.
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                        which outlet? no swee char bor is it? i find THG staff @ certain outlets ok. sincere still like no friendly to me.
                        Originally posted by billykueek View Post
                        Was quite turned off at THG. Think I stick to Sincere better, they nicer to me.
                        Better than me... me go THG, Sincere... none friendly to me...

Comment

• Originally posted by cedric View Post
                          Better than me... me go THG, Sincere... none friendly to me...
                          Me too
                          [SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
                          [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
                          [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
                          [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
                          [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
                          [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

• haha... Hary, we go together.. gone case... all sales staff face black black.. sorry OT liao...

Comment

• Bro billy, which branch? PM me.. if its the branch me and Triton go to.. surely feedback and next time you go, they treat you like a KING.. hahahah

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                              - GMT II
                              - GMT IIc TT
                              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                              - U1
                              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• Think we can do a summary who is good with which AD so in the event that anyone of us wants to get a watch from respective AD, we use our Forum collective power hahahaha...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X