Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are stuck in a public toilet cubicle with no toilet roll, what would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That happened like more than 10 years ago

I'm not so irresponsible and I know if I ever get caught then, the only proof I had would be my waste. So I threw the 'soiled cloth' away in the waste bin in the same toilet, in case I get caught, I had some form of prove of my stomach problem at that time. If I'd have flushed it away and get caught, then it's God Save Me
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

I'm not so irresponsible and I know if I ever get caught then, the only proof I had would be my waste. So I threw the 'soiled cloth' away in the waste bin in the same toilet, in case I get caught, I had some form of prove of my stomach problem at that time. If I'd have flushed it away and get caught, then it's God Save Me
      Whow, what a sticky situation.

Those army lao jiao will know how to clean with one square or one piece of paper. Keke
      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Hehehe...... No bad bro., what a nice little thought you have there. Hahaha...

Comment

wah.. exxondus, you read me well leh

Ok, this situation is a little sticky because I can't shout out for help since it's a female toilet. This also means I can't call using the phone. Using the SMS with no one near me would also be stupid because by the time help came (if I managed to get any), I might already be in the police lock-up.

So a "lnib" pair of bright yellow underwear was sacrificed to clean up a little mess on me and I waited (thankfully not too long) till there's no one in the toilet before I walked out briskly. I did not run. I wasn't guilty of any wrong doing in the first place.

I actually returned a while later to find out why I made the terrible blunder and realized that while I was rushing to get a toilet at that 'crucial' moment, I was faced with two toilets (side-by-side) with the doors opened. The one on the left is a female while the right is male. But because the doors were pushed opened, I failed to turn my head and look up to confirm if the one I entered was correct. My thought was the male one should be left (the "male-left-female-right" Chinese saying). Do note that I was desperate at that instance and it was near "bursting" already, so my judgement on the surroundings were badly affected.

I learnt a lesson and fortunately, not a painful one
          Haha. Its the next best thing available - ur undies :P
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
            Whow, what a sticky situation.

Those army lao jiao will know how to clean with one square or one piece of paper. Keke
            one piece of paper only valid when you are in the field and back then army ration with hard tack biscuits will make you constipate. easy to clean.

don't think one piece of paper can clean up the mess from a stomache. hahahaha.

Comment

So, the moral of the story is ........

" Don't buy yourself too expensive an underwear "

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Buy paper underwear. Wear x 2.

No Calvin Klein.
                Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Comment

Originally posted by leeye View Post
                  one piece of paper only valid when you are in the field and back then army ration with hard tack biscuits will make you constipate. easy to clean.

You are right. Very hard to do the one piece procedure in a stomach ache situation. Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                    You are right. Very hard to do the one piece procedure in a stomach ache situation. Hahaha
                    Originally posted by leeye View Post

yeh have to agree..taking ice cream as an analogy in case hard to picture:

If like this

still can clean with 1 tissue mtd

If like this, how to clean with 1 tissue??

hor??
                    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post

If like this

hor??
                      wah got illustration also. i think if stomache it is worse then that! imagine the whole ball of ice cream all melted. hahahaha

Comment

If like this

hor??
                        OMG...laughed really hard after seeing this!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

well..................no chocolate ice cream for me for the next week. hahahahahahaha.................................... .

Comment

call a friend!

Comment

wahhhhh! too graphic for me....
                              Visit the DIY Section of Singapore Rolex Club for interesting articles.

Privileged manufacturer for:
                              • Panerai Boutiques - Asia-Pacific
                              • Montre de MarQue
                              • Etoile D'Or
                              • Hotel Indonesia
                              • Glory Time
                              • The Watch-Collector
                              • Time Palace
                              • The Swiss Connection
                              • M Baker
                              • Maurice Lacroix
                              • Time Marques
                              • Timeless Watch Boutique

To Achieve Perfect Aim, just shoot and call anything you hit as TARGET!

Comment

If like this

hor??

So similar.. The only difference is the temperature of "it" if you use tissue paper.. Cold or warn>>

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X