Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are stuck in a public toilet cubicle with no toilet roll, what would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are stuck in a public toilet cubicle with no toilet roll, what would you do?

Since today is Friday, let's have a poll on this!

a) shout for toilet roll?
    b) facebook for a toilet roll?
    c) call a friend for a toilet roll?
    d) twitter for a toilet roll?
    e) four square for a toilet roll?
    Enicar Sherpa 147 R.I.P.
    Omega Constellation 168.045 - 368.845
    Omega Constellation 168.059 - 368.0852
    Omega Speedmaster Automatic (“Reduced”) 3510.50.00
    Omega Planet Ocean Big Size 2208.50.00
    Omega Railmaster XXL 2806.52.37
    Tag Heuer WN2111

option f! i will use hand!hahahahahahah

Comment

lol! What a topic.. I usually make sure there is sufficient toilet roll before doing my business!

Comment

Originally posted by agong View Post
        lol! What a topic.. I usually make sure there is sufficient toilet roll before doing my business!
        same LOL
        ROLEX.

Comment

Originally posted by kennyleow View Post
          Since today is Friday, let's have a poll on this!

a) shout for toilet roll?
          b) facebook for a toilet roll?
          c) call a friend for a toilet roll?
          d) twitter for a toilet roll?
          e) four square for a toilet roll?
          So wipe your A** ? or ask uncle outside to fetch you some paper ???
          ROLEX.

Comment

This is funny and so coincident because I'd this near similar bad experience, and mine's worse! I had a bad stomachache one morning and it lasted me till noon. Went to the toilet at work three times and I thought it would be ok and proceeded for a lunch meeting outside. No I hadn't recovered and in desperation and not really in a good state of mind, I actually dashed into a female toilet (empty at that fateful moment) in a major shopping mall, not knowing at all that it was a female toilet (I swear), and did my urgent 'business'.

I only started to realize that it was a female toilet I'd intruded when I heard female voices in and out of the toilet when I was in the cubicle (still in 'business') and I was like ****! I was further hit when I saw no toilet paper in the cubicle ...

Guess what I did?
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by agong View Post

Seconded! Or if not, always have a spare wad of tissue paper in your bag!
              Sweet 16:
              PP Aquanaut
              VC Overseas
              AP ROO Black Themes
              A.Lange & Sohne 1815
              Breguet Type XXI
              Blancpain 50 Fathoms
              JLC Navy Seals
              GO Senator 60s
              GP Laureato
              Zenith Pilot Extra Special
              Rolex DSSD
              IWC Big Pilot
              Pam 112
              Omega Ploprof
              Breitling Super Avenger
              Glycine F104

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                This is funny and so coincident because I'd this near similar bad experience, and mine's worse! I had a bad stomachache one morning and it lasted me till noon. Went to the toilet at work three times and I thought it would be ok and proceeded for a lunch meeting outside. No I hadn't recovered and in desperation and not really in a good state of mind, I actually dashed into a female toilet (empty at that fateful moment) in a major shopping mall, not knowing at all that it was a female toilet (I swear), and did my urgent 'business'.

I only started to realize that it was a female toilet I'd intruded when I heard female voices in and out of the toilet when I was in the cubicle (still in 'business') and I was like ****! I was further hit when I saw no toilet paper in the cubicle ...

Guess what I did?
                I wait in eager anticipation Bro Ocean!
                Sweet 16:
                PP Aquanaut
                VC Overseas
                AP ROO Black Themes
                A.Lange & Sohne 1815
                Breguet Type XXI
                Blancpain 50 Fathoms
                JLC Navy Seals
                GO Senator 60s
                GP Laureato
                Zenith Pilot Extra Special
                Rolex DSSD
                IWC Big Pilot
                Pam 112
                Omega Ploprof
                Breitling Super Avenger
                Glycine F104

Comment

Guess what I did?
                  wah champion! HAHAHA...

You used your hankie instead?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Guess what I did?
                    Use ur underwear to wipe then after that go commando
                    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Guess what I did?
                      LOL! People "Shuang Xi Ling Men" you Double bubble trouble! Female toilet and NO toilet paper somemore. What a combo. Let me guess...

Handkerchief or bidget spray?
                      Beep Beep!!!!!

Comment

wah.. exxondus, you read me well leh

Ok, this situation is a little sticky because I can't shout out for help since it's a female toilet. This also means I can't call using the phone. Using the SMS with no one near me would also be stupid because by the time help came (if I managed to get any), I might already be in the police lock-up.

So a "lnib" pair of bright yellow underwear was sacrificed to clean up a little mess on me and I waited (thankfully not too long) till there's no one in the toilet before I walked out briskly. I did not run. I wasn't guilty of any wrong doing in the first place.

I actually returned a while later to find out why I made the terrible blunder and realized that while I was rushing to get a toilet at that 'crucial' moment, I was faced with two toilets (side-by-side) with the doors opened. The one on the left is a female while the right is male. But because the doors were pushed opened, I failed to turn my head and look up to confirm if the one I entered was correct. My thought was the male one should be left (the "male-left-female-right" Chinese saying). Do note that I was desperate at that instance and it was near "bursting" already, so my judgement on the surroundings were badly affected.

I learnt a lesson and fortunately, not a painful one
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Ok, this situation is a little sticky because I can't shout out for help since it's a female toilet. This also means I can't call using the phone. Using the SMS with no one near me would also be stupid because by the time help came (if I managed to get any), I might already be in the police lock-up.

So a "lnib" pair of bright yellow underwear was sacrificed to clean up a little mess on me and I waited (thankfully not too long) till there's no one in the toilet before I walked out briskly. I did not run. I wasn't guilty of any wrong doing in the first place.

I actually returned a while later to find out why I made the terrible blunder and realized that while I was rushing to get a toilet at that 'crucial' moment, I was faced with two toilets (side-by-side) with the doors opened. The one on the left is a female while the right is male. But because the doors were pushed opened, I failed to turn my head and look up to confirm if the one I entered was correct. My thought was the male one should be left (the "male-left-female-right" Chinese saying). Do note that I was desperate at that instance and it was near "bursting" already, so my judgement on the surroundings were badly affected.

Phew...well lucky you didn't get caught in there...hehe

Time to go buy 4D liao!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hope undies managed to flush away.... otherwise next lady or even a cleaner would think "OMG so not in fashion this previous girl".
                            ROLEX.

Comment

It happens to me.... i banged at the next room to beg for toilet papers, cannot use hands right, no water inside the cubicle.......hahaha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X