Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outdoor Sales

Hi,

I was just thinking if it is hassle for SG-ROC to organise a bi-annual/annual watch sales event? Looking at our Garage Thread with many wanting to sell/buy watches, or related items, I thought an event like this will be good to foster relationship/network/gather. This can rid out any misunderstanding/miscommunication which I can see happening now and then, between sellers & buyers. This event can also be part of our gathering.

My idea is something like an open (or even closed) door flea market of sort. Just sharing my thoughts.

The Crown Of Achievement

good idea...haha..can see many rare models and brands too...
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Arh, tatz anothr plus pt. Tx.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Security issue !

Bro that was a fantastic idea ! I myself will strongly support this event. But listen bro, we must also look into its venue and security issue first. Safety for everybody is the main issue, if we can address it i am very sure it will become a annual event in the future !
        Count me in !
        *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

singapore veri safe de...hahaha...or u wana to deploy cisco guards ar???lol

Comment

Need to rent a few CISCO guards hehehe...

Gd idea there...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

no need lar..juz get some thuggish looking tattoos siao from geylang can liao..Times are bad....muz save money..or else how to buy watches..lol....

Comment

It's up to individual to bring whatever pcs they'll wish to sell. No need to be very high end type. An alternative is to bring physical pics of the watches they want to sell. Yes, u need nt transact there but can make anothr private/personal apptmt later. At least, both buyer n seller get to comminucate face-to-face. Rid misunderstand. If tight security is needed, then our meet-ups oso must engage lor..
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Come to think of it, the venue can be someone's house like a private terrace house, condominium (can book those function rooms), even HDB flat if big enough.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I think it's something we can consider...a condo function room would be more suitable or some other function room...

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                      Come to think of it, the venue can be someone's house like a private terrace house, condominium (can book those function rooms), even HDB flat if big enough.
                      Hey i like the idea bro ! you are a genius ! I think private terraces is great, we could view watches, have beer and BBQ in the evening to celebrate the event. Of course we also must also help to clean up the place lah.
                      Function rooms are great too but i suggest sellers should share the cost of rooms. sg-roc members will have a ball of a time !
                      Darkie and some of the members could put up a dance performance or watches talk for charity keke
                      COUNT ME IN !!!
                      *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

dance

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                          dance
                          Don't worry bro ! we will teach you ! You want Hip Hop, Jazz, Modern, Ballet, Bangera, Ballroom, Breakdance etc I am sure the sg-roc members are please to help you and your gang.
                          Joking lah ! But i think a talk on watches by the members ( Rolex Masters etc ) will draw a very good crowd !
                          *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Talk haha..talk cock i think we can hor?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                              Talk haha..talk cock i think we can hor?
                              *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X