Interested in the idea or the watch ?
    1675/16610/116234/78240
    Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
    Hublot BB ASF
    PAM 104J
    Sinn 903 H2
    Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
    U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
    If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Hehehe BOTH

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hi guys, i am new to this forum, but if you old birds are willing, i will be willing to host and bear the costs of such an event. also a chance for me to meet up with watch experts and newbies like myself.

ideally, number of partipants shld not exceed 25 pax. whilst some trading can be done, let it also be a showcase event, whereby we can all show our precious horological pieces and admire others. also a social event, whereby we can all "talk cock and talk watch".

dun expect some grandiose affair, just a simple event, prob held at a country club. will provide drinks and light snacks.
        It is with our judgments as with our watches; no two go just alike, yet each believes his own.
        Alexander Pope

Comment

That sounds great bro...and impressive collection u hav there

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by darth-khips View Post
            hi guys, i am new to this forum, but if you old birds are willing, i will be willing to host and bear the costs of such an event. also a chance for me to meet up with watch experts and newbies like myself.

ideally, number of partipants shld not exceed 25 pax. whilst some trading can be done, let it also be a showcase event, whereby we can all show our precious horological pieces and admire others. also a social event, whereby we can all "talk cock and talk watch".

dun expect some grandiose affair, just a simple event, prob held at a country club. will provide drinks and light snacks.
            Wow.... nice watches!!!

If only u registered earlier, then u would have been able to come to our first SGROC anniversary in June..

Then again... great offer... would need to find participants now..
            A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Thank You bro ! Please come me in !
              *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

that's great, bro....but do let us chip in a bit $$ also.....
                I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                Audemars Piguet ROO
                Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                Panerai 270
                Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                Rolex 116610LV
                Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

u r great, so helpful too, keen in your ideas but i see u have so many nice watches i stress also. pai sei if go also dono show what watches to u all i think in here u and bro mr chan have the most impressive collection.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                    Wolfie will provide white gloves for everyone to molest the watches so no finger print
                    1675/16610/116234/78240
                    Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                    Hublot BB ASF
                    PAM 104J
                    Sinn 903 H2
                    Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                    U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                    If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                      u r great, so helpful too, keen in your ideas but i see u have so many nice watches i stress also. pai sei if go also dono show what watches to u all i think in here u and bro mr chan have the most impressive collection.
                      mr chan is the real collector, i am just a "L plate" watch lover.

regardless, whether one has a single piece or a hundred like Dr Bernard Cheong, as long as one has a philosophy to their horological hobby, instead of like so many these days(no offense intended), who just want to trade them.

and for the record, the idea for the meetup cum watch trade session originated from bro Oceanklassik.
                      It is with our judgments as with our watches; no two go just alike, yet each believes his own.
                      Alexander Pope

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                        That sounds great bro...and impressive collection u hav there
                        thanks mate. collected them over some time.
                        Alexander Pope

Comment

mr chan is the real collector, i am just a "L plate" watch lover.

regardless, whether one has a single piece or a hundred like Dr Bernard Cheong, as long as one has a philosophy to their horological hobby, instead of like so many these days(no offense intended), who just want to trade them.

and for the record, the idea for the meetup cum watch trade session originated from bro Oceanklassik.

yah, i know it bro Oceanklassik idea that y we are all talking about it hehe. just feel stress with so many big time collectors around haha. but of cos to be able to go and see all those watches is already an experience for most

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                            Wow.... nice watches!!!

If only u registered earlier, then u would have been able to come to our first SGROC anniversary in June..

Then again... great offer... would need to find participants now..
                            i was actually introduced to this forum sometime ago by a bro here, but didnt join till now due to work commitments. didnt realize there is such a lively horological forum in singapore.

intend to start a roll call if we can settle on a date, preferably sometime this month. and cap it at 20-25 pax?

p.s. another Man U supporter!!!!
                            Alexander Pope

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                              let me check how much the gathering will costs. if manageable, i can humbly cover it. if not, maybe you guys top up a bit. but i dun think will cost alot, to be frank.
                              Alexander Pope

Comment

i was actually introduced to this forum sometime ago by a bro here, but didnt join till now due to work commitments. didnt realize there is such a lively horological forum in singapore.

intend to start a roll call if we can settle on a date, preferably sometime this month. and cap it at 20-25 pax?

haha u dono there is a saying, there always something hidden out there somewhere in earth hehe that y it a a nice place to stay in hehe. yes u r correct, this forum is the best in sg, cause no other watch forum in sg responds to enquires that fast and members are all helpful and comes in all shape and sizes from young to old and from women to men and half/half haha and those cute cute type like darkie anyway 20-25 ppl sure got many ppl will get disappointed, cause i am sure more then 25 will vote in. at least 100 i dare to say. too bad got limited resources and this is the 1st time we r doing that, so dono if it will be easy to go about it or not?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X