No announcement yet.

Watch box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha....u r the loaded type lar..pls dun modest in here leh...hahahaha....
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
      hahaha....u r the loaded type lar..pls dun modest in here leh...hahahaha....

y always ppl mistaken about me? if i loaded i no need to sell some of my favourite watch liao

Comment

ok, that's all a well and fine discussion but no one has actually answered the original question.

Where can I find cheap watch boxes which DO NOT have display tops i.e. cannot see what is inside.

Comment

Online...amazon...but ship in bulk pls...at least a few sets...1 set not worth

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Uncle Ricky... got one bro in here bought one from precious moments... Hallmark brand... no viewing window ontop type.. $55...

http://sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=9831

Comment

Originally posted by cedric View Post
              Uncle Ricky... got one bro in here bought one from precious moments... Hallmark brand... no viewing window ontop type.. $55...

http://sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=9831
              Thanks to all brudders for the comments. I looked at a few and one day while out shopping with the Viet mistress at Orchard Road, found a Goldlion watch box. What? dun judge me, leh. I'm at that stage of my life where Rolex and libido comes into play.

Anyways, 5 pcs box $49 and 12 pcs box $98 (all before discount).

Finally bought a 12 pcs box for $60. Brand new. So now my Enicar, Cimier, Mido, Hamilton, Rado, etc. have a new home.....ala HDB style design and build. Leaving me the wooden coffin for the Rolexes and Brietlings.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ricky View Post
                Anyone here knows where in Singapore I can get a decent watch box for under $90? Have a lot of non-Rolex watches to shelf. Needs the premium rosewood watch box for my Rolexes.

Thanks!
                Hi,

You can try precious thoughts. many branches around Singapore.Bugis, tampines mall, cauesway pt etc.
                At $69 per box, just bought 3 at one go. maybe you like it.

Comment

Watch Box!

Got this about 1-2 years ago. Very simple and classy but most importantly, they cld hold big watches eg pams comfortably. Seller was an established watch box maker for pam collectors. Price is not cheap. IIRC, I paid more than S$100/- for it..

http://www.network54.com/Forum/35339...--------------

"Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                  three times is enemy action and
                  over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                  ."

Comment

Watch Box 2!

Recently, I felt that the watch box (see above) was however too bulky...
                    I therefore went on another search and finally purchased one of these from an independent maker. Basically, he recycled vintage boxes.. the price I paid was also not cheap...

* pic is from the original seller and I do not own any of those watches shown in the pic.
                    ."

Comment

Watch Box 3

... yup, somehow, watch box 2 was still lacking something. I really liked its exterior, the raw + unpolished wood finish but did not like its interior..

so with plenty of help from my FIL and alot of considerations (must fit safe, do not want it to be too tall, must be streamline, must be able to hold big watches, watches with bracelets, thick cases, etc )
                      I did some DIY interior deco. on watch box 2 and came up with no. 3...

Best Christmas gift evar!
                      ."

Comment

DIY's the BEST

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X