No announcement yet.

Watch box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the record, bought one from him just last friday.... very happy with it thus far...

(Bro Reach10, I am the one who went to your Roxy Square shop but then proceeded to Suntec for the leather box)....

Comment

Originally posted by cedric View Post
      For the record, bought one from him just last friday.... very happy with it thus far...

(Bro Reach10, I am the one who went to your Roxy Square shop but then proceeded to Suntec for the leather box)....
      Oh i see. Im glad u like it and thks for ur support!

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
        wad wrong with bro reach10 watch box????i had seen the actual piece and is impressed with the design and build quality....and Bro Reach10 after sales service is definately top class...
        Originally posted by The One View Post
        Nearly forget!

May I know what wrong with Reach 10 bro? His service is good! I don't side anyone. Good, I said good.

Maybe got some misunderstanding? Can we know. Thanks.
        Thks guys

Comment

oh nothg wrng only quality nt tat gd even 4 sme watches he sells. but 4 te price i tink soso la. u pay wat u get. i got few watchs frm him tat i askd friend to buy 4me n only 1/2 better watch, some no gd. i m jus being ornest. defintely nt against him. my feedback on prods only. my advice is if buy frm him pick n choose te better quality 1s cos some may have little defects here&there

Comment

Thanks broBenhur for the details. Bro Reach 10 a feedback for you la. Pls take note. hmm....

Comment

well...i have bought ard 10 pieces from him and the quality are great...i am sure Bro Reach10 will stand by his products if you have any problems with his products..care to share what watches you had bought from him?y dun you refer back to him if you have any problems?if i am not wrong his products come with warr and his after sales service is stellar...so far had no heard of any complains about him though...juz speaking from a unbias personal buying experience....
              Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by benhur View Post
                oh nothg wrng only quality nt tat gd even 4 sme watches he sells. but 4 te price i tink soso la. u pay wat u get. i got few watchs frm him tat i askd friend to buy 4me n only 1/2 better watch, some no gd. i m jus being ornest. defintely nt against him. my feedback on prods only. my advice is if buy frm him pick n choose te better quality 1s cos some may have little defects here&there
                Hmm I always encourage all my buyers to come back to me whenever they hv any issues with their purchases. I had never refused anyone who came back to me. Maybe u wan to contact me regards ur issues?
                My no. 9062 5584

Comment

i undrstan, so u hv ur pleasant encounter n i hv mine oso rite. i wont name my pcs. nt nice. yes he gives nt 2 bad service but why sell pcs tat u knw got defects? trying ur luck to sell to a poor i-sight customer? lets drop tis cos my intention was only 2 feedback. no ill feels. at te end, can still buy frm him but check thorough. 200$ is still money.

Comment

coming back to u is only 1-2-1, many others don know actual prob

Comment

erm..i dun tink Bro Reach10 offer a 1 to 1 exchange b4...do you have actual facts to back your claims??as in wad kind of defects and wad models you had purchased b4?i tink i got most of the models in his range...can always meet up for comparisons...

Comment

Erm I dont understand ur statement 'many others don know actual prob'. As for watches I sent for repairs and I dont do 1 to 1 exchanges. As I have said u can contact me and let me know the details of ur issues. As Ive said I will never refuse any buyers with issues of their purchases. Im not too sure if 'ur friend' bought from me or someone else. Maybe u want to meet me regards ur 'defective purchases'?

Comment

lol..din patronise popular leh..cannot help in this matter...hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                            erm..i dun tink Bro Reach10 offer a 1 to 1 exchange b4...do you have actual facts to back your claims??as in wad kind of defects and wad models you had purchased b4?i tink i got most of the models in his range...can always meet up for comparisons...
                            i agree with bro feilong. i bought from him once and his service is excellent. but i guess there will never be a shop or person who can please everyone. your feedbacks will be very much appreciated. good or bad at least we can have a gauge of who is right or wrong and what can be done to prevent it and maybe bro reach can provide better service next time he tend to u or others

Comment

true...juz hope that every1 get a swee swee watch or straps and be happy..afterall xmas is coming....chill out...hahaha.....

Comment

swee swee watch also must have swee swee money mah hehe

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X