Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Desmond Choo wearing an AP ROO Carbon F1 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Desmond Choo wearing an AP ROO Carbon F1 ?

Picture on today's straits time at A8.

Picture kinda of grainy, but the bezel design, dial color seems AP to me.

He can afford it for sure. Probably some perpetual calender PPs at home too...

Comment

NTUC pays well.

Comment

Haha, that's not the pt. it's more identifying if his a ap owner too.

Comment

I haven't seen the papers but I doubt he will wear. All of them are very careful with such things. They surely will hide their wealth. Anyway I do believe he surely can afford.

Originally posted by Zymol View Post
          Picture on today's straits time at A8.

Picture kinda of grainy, but the bezel design, dial color seems AP to me.

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
            I haven't seen the papers but I doubt he will wear. All of them are very careful with such things. They surely will hide their wealth. Anyway I do believe he surely can afford.
            If he did, it will be photoshop off. Or else some editor may lose his job...

Comment

All the elite MIW can easily afford AP, PP.
              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

dont know about you guys but i'd rather get to know his sister. hahaha!
                I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

If I am not wrong, TCH owns at least one omega chrono. The MIW all got code of conduct not to show their wealth. LSL only wears a seiko if you look carefully next time. You should checkout what their spouse or offspring wear and drive...
                  sigpic

Comment

Last month I went to see my MP, I spotted him wearing a PP Aquanaut at the session. I asked if he is a watch lover, he became very evasive and quickly wanted to change the subject. I let him go....
                    1 3 5
                    ├┼┼╕
                    2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                      Last month I went to see my MP, I spotted him wearing a PP Aquanaut at the session. I asked if he is a watch lover, he became very evasive and quickly wanted to change the subject. I let him go....
                      Ha. Let them wear lah. With their (known) pay, it would really be foolish to think they cannot afford such a watch. Better they spend on watch and contribute to our economy then use the money to buy house overseas.

I know a MP (friend) who has a PP 5712. He also doesn't wear often except with friends....nice guy personally.

Comment

Good point!
                        Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
                        If I am not wrong, TCH owns at least one omega chrono. The MIW all got code of conduct not to show their wealth. LSL only wears a seiko if you look carefully next time. You should checkout what their spouse or offspring wear and drive...

Comment

become MIW not easy sia. cannot make themselves happy, cannot make public happy.

only can make wallet happy

Comment

Hi Mods,

Please close this thread.

thanks

Zymol

Comment

Hey, I hope I am not hijacking the thread, but for the longest time ever, I have wondered what is this seiko watch that lky wears? Does anyone here know?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X