Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Rolex and Tudor Traders only -- recovered stolen watches for sale from Europe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Rolex and Tudor Traders only -- recovered stolen watches for sale from Europe)

Hi everyone,
    helping a friend whose family watch store got robbed.
    Most of the watches have been recovered. All are in excellent condition, but are considered damaged because they are no longer "brand new". Some are limited edition as well.

ATTN: ROLEX AND/OR TUDOR TRADERS

Large number of Rolex, Tudor and other watches from an established European distributor for sale at significant discount (up to 40%). Collection includes Rolex Daytona, Rolex Explorer II, Rolex Datejust, Rolex Datejust II, Rolex Lady Datejust, Tudor Heritage Advisor, Tudor Fastrider Iconaut and Tudor Grantour Chrono Fly-Back amongst others. Caveat is that these watches were involved in a robbery, they have been listed as "damaged" even though they are in perfect condition and covered by a two year international warranty. As the number of watches is significant, the European distributor has asked me to help identify secondary market traders in Singapore (the owners understand there is great demand in Singapore especially for Rolexes) who might be willing to take them up on the offer.

Buyers will have to travel to Europe to collect the watches, as Rolex rules are quite harsh re the shipment of their watches outside the country. Collection is from the official distributor themselves. I can share more information on the seller and the watches for sale on request.

Because of the nature of this sale, this opportunity makes sense to traders able to buy in bulk and with the right connections to flip it for a profit. As this is a serious and one-time only offer, please only contact me if you have the capital and experience trading Rolexes/Tudors/similarly liquid timepieces.

Here are all information regarding the robbery watches. Please note that all prices are in Icelandic krona (IKR).
    1 Euro -> 163 IKR. 1 USD -> 128 IKR. 1 CHF -> 135 IKR.

From these prices you can most likely deduct another 15% for Tax Free, claimed at the airport in Iceland.

Also, to mention again that these watches are new but considered "damaged" because of the robbery but come with full 2 year INTERNATIONAL warranty.

Rolex

Ref. 116520. Daytona. Two black dials, two white dials. Price per piece: 1.741.500,- Discount negotiable, depends of total quantity

Ref. 216570. Explorer II. Two black dials, two white dials. Price per piece: 1.093.600,- Discount negotiable, depends of total quantity

Ref. 116234 / 72200. Datejust. Black dial w/index. Price: 1.050.800,- Discount -25%

Ref. 179160 / 72130. Lady Datejust. Silver dial w/index. Price: 828.200,- Discount -25%

Ref. 116333 / 72213. Datejust II. Silver dial w/index. Price: 1.481.000 IKR -25% Discount -25%

Ref. 116233 / 63603. Datejust. White dial w/roman numerals. Price: 1.419.900,- Discount -25%

Ref. 178274 / 72160. Lady Datejust, mid-size. White dial w/roman numerals. Price: 990.900,- Discount -25%

Ref. 177234 / 70160. Lady Datejust, no date, mid-size. Black dial w/index and 3-6-9 Arabic numerals. Price: 828.200,- Discount -25%

Ref. 179174 / 63130. Lady Datejust. White dial w/roman numerals. Price: 975.900,- Discount -25%

Ref. 176234 / 70130. Lady Datejust, no date, small size. White dial w/roman numerals. Price: 798.300,- Discount -25%

Ref. 78240 / 78050 (older model). Lady Datejust. Black dial w/index. Price: 812.700,- Discount -35%

Ref. 5115/8. Cellini gold. Mother of pearl dial w/Arabic numerals. Price: 960.900,- Discount -35%

Watches that have the number "0" in the end of the ref. number are all steel. The number "3" is steel and yellow gold, the number "4" is steel and white gold.

Tudor

Ref. 20310 / calf croco. Price: 1.107.500,- Discount -30%

Ref. 79620T / 95740 (Comes with additional Nato strap). Heritage Advisor. Price: 858.200,- Discount -30%

Ref. 20400 / 95010.
    Fastrider Iconaut. Silver and red dial. Price: 577.200,- Discount -30%

Ref. 20400 / 95010.
    Fastrider Iconaut. Black and red dial. Price: 577.200,- Discount -30%

Ref. 20400 / 95010. Fastrider Iconaut. Grey and black dial. Price: 577.200,- Discount -30%

Ref. 20550N / 95730.
    Grantour Chrono Fly-Back. White dial. Price: 666.000,- Discount -30%

Ref. 20500N / 95730.
    Grantour. Grey dial. Price: 392.300,- Two pieces available. Discount -35%

Ref. 70330N / 95740 (Comes with additional Nato strap). Heritage chrono. Black and grey dial. Price: 621.500,- Discount -30%

Ref. 42000 / Nato. Silver dial w/index. Price: 562.400,- Discount -30%

NOTE THAT WATCHWERKZ AND MYSELF are not affiliated to the European watch store and Rolex in anyway. this is just a favor asked.

These watches are physically in Europe, and if keen, can only be either handpicked at Europe or will have to arrange with the European dealer. PM me if you are REALLY keen. Strictly do not ask if real or fake, or negotiate on pricing. This will be discussed direct between buyer and EU dealer. Thanks for understanding ladies and gentlemen.
    [I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

couple of questions.

will rolex still honour these watches if bring in RSC for servicing considered

got box and papers?
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

As mentioned, I am merely helping my friend out.

This sale is targeted more at traders and buyers who are either able to fly out and handpick or have their own reliable contact to pick up these watches.

As a favor to the forum members here, I will ask my friend to the questions and revert / post online asap. These are recovered watches from the bulgary. I do not deal with dodgy sellers, hence the need for buyers to handpick in Europe.

Please PM so that I can put you in touch with my friend, and STRICTLY only sincere traders/buyers. Appreciate for your deepest understanding guys.

Thanks.
      [I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Comment

maybe can get a reliable bro/sis to do an MO for this?

not easy, esp with the amt of money involved, but can try la..
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Current:
        BALL Fireman Ionsphere
        Rolex Daytona 116520 M series
        Rolex Sub C 116610LN AN series

Gone:
        BALL Trainmaster Pulsemeter Pro
        IWC GST Chronograph 3707
        Rolex Explorer II D series
        Rolex Sub 16610 M series

Next Target:
        Rolex Day-date 18239!! The president.. :D:D
        AP????

In the meantime:
        Save $$ ar!!! & hope strike TOTO or Big Sweep!! :pray:

Comment

yeap understand it is not easy. anyway my friend just fed me with more details so here it goes.

STRICTLY handpick/hand carry from the store in Europe.

Shipping the watches is a big NO. Unfortunately the reality is that the watch(es) need(s) to be picked up in the shop. Rolex rules. There is no way to work around it and if there was, they don't want to take the risk. Its Rolex we are talking about here, you don't mess with them.

The watches are all brand new with boxes and necessary papers. Full international warranty but cannot be sold as new since the items were taken from the shop but they are BRAND NEW but considered “damage”. That is why they have to sell them with discount.
          AND IT IS 100% OK to bring the watches to Rolex service centers.

Hope this answers all questions and definitely can understand all the common concerns regarding the purchase of watches.

That is why my friend and I figure it is best for traders who are probably more willing to travel to buy. Unless of course, there are keen buyers who want to do a MO for individual buyers as you suggested.

Comment

But bro how to hand carry all this rolexes from europe airport and not kena tax la... I thought only can wear back one rolex per person or passanger... How to hand carry so many...??? Sure kena pay tax one la... Then if pay tax already how to make profit...???
            HOME THEATERPHILE

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION
            ROLEX SUBMARINER 116613LBD 8 POINT DIAMOND DIAL "G" SERIAL
            Rolex Submariner TT 16613LN "s" series<<<[TRADED]
            Rolex Datejust 1601 "5 mil" series<<<[SOLD]
            Breitling Sirius Automatic 18K/SS B10071<<<[SOLD]
            TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Date CV2010
            G-Shock mudman g9300 ( daily beater )

HER'S
            Rolex ladies datejust
            vintage Cartier tank 18k
            TAG Heuer Formula 1 ceramic diamonds

Comment

You'll have to pay tax in SG on arrival.

Why would "ROLEX Official Dealer or Re-seller" allow the sale of Second Rate Product.... this seems very odd and perhaps unheard of ??? It is after all "ROLEX Official Dealer or Re-seller" who has stated you must collect in person ???

Would RSC-SG 'really' look at these? Repairs certainly at a high cost...... I would presume that these were stolen as a major organized "smash and grab" so I would foresee the damage would be from them being bundled into bags or similar leading to Scratches, or minor dings ??

( Is their an official source to this sale ( web or other ), as in a listing or official dealers info ??? )

In Australia this type of occurrence would most likely lead to an Auction being done by an external dealer.... and sold by auction as the AD would not be permitted to sell for fear of damaging the Rolex Pristine Watch Sales image.
              ROLEX.

Comment

guys, please try not to complicate this sale / lobang.

as mentioned, I am just helping my friend's family out. I am in no way a second-hand watch trader as well.

if you are sincere in dealing, please PM me with your email address and I will let my friend answer all of your queries/doubts/questions.

Originally posted by badass09 View Post
                But bro how to hand carry all this rolexes from europe airport and not kena tax la... I thought only can wear back one rolex per person or passanger... How to hand carry so many...??? Sure kena pay tax one la... Then if pay tax already how to make profit...???
                first of all, i am a 'sis'
                i am not sure how to hand carry so many, since I dont deal with trading of watches myself.. if you are interested, pm me with your email addy and I will ask my friend to contact you.

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                You'll have to pay tax in SG on arrival.

Why would "ROLEX Official Dealer or Re-seller" allow the sale of Second Rate Product.... this seems very odd and perhaps unheard of ??? It is after all "ROLEX Official Dealer or Re-seller" who has stated you must collect in person ???

Would RSC-SG 'really' look at these? Repairs certainly at a high cost...... I would presume that these were stolen as a major organized "smash and grab" so I would foresee the damage would be from them being bundled into bags or similar leading to Scratches, or minor dings ??

( Is their an official source to this sale ( web or other ), as in a listing or official dealers info ??? )

In Australia this type of occurrence would most likely lead to an Auction being done by an external dealer.... and sold by auction as the AD would not be permitted to sell for fear of damaging the Rolex Pristine Watch Sales image.
                there is an official statement released for the theft, and yes they are recognized dealer. only those who have PM /contacted me ,and my friend has contacted you, will know this. anyway, as mentioned, I am not affiliated (by legality) with any of the parties involved, just merely conveying the message around.

Cheers !

Comment

Smash and grab? There's always the Jeremy Ee style of robbing watches.
                  Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

reliable meh?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X