X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by egstring View Post
    wah lau PET u better dun contribute further if not the content will be:

as he walked along the corrider he is XXXXXXXXX just den he saw a chio bu he XXXXXXXX
    hahaha ... i continue for u lah ... so many XXXXXXX

as he walked along the corrider he saw a super chio bu; he was stunted, eyes fix on to the target, darkie just stood there and froze, the only thing moving is his D D... heading towards the sky. As usual, darkie see girls always kum kum chen, he tried to quicken the his pace towards the chio bu, but trip and fall, D D hit the floor first......

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post

as he walked along the corrider he saw a super chio bu; he was stunted, eyes fix on to the target, darkie just stood there and froze, the only thing moving is his D D... heading towards the sky. As usual, darkie see girls always kum kum chen, he tried to quicken the his pace towards the chio bu, but trip and fall, D D hit the floor first......

PET last time in sch... composition sure number 1
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
        PET last time in sch... composition sure number 1
        bo lah, always fail 1, outta topic, jst like my OT post ... hahhaa

write story for 1 wk, darkie come bck furious leow ... hahhaa

Comment

• Maybe we should start a thread... EDMW style..

"Darkie's Story" ...
          A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by louisoh View Post
            Maybe we should start a thread... EDMW style..

"Darkie's Story" ...
            EDMW not = to Eat Drink .....

EDMW = Everyday Darkie Meet Woman ... hahhaa

Comment

• just wonder if it is happening to him in camp......
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• ..... as skyward D D hit the ground, it kanna compress into a spiral. Very pie say, darkie went to look for one of the sisters to seek medical help. a residence medical officer came and lookie lookie look, puzzle at the injury, so chin chye plaster it up and give him a MC. Doc dunno wht to call the injury, so chin chye write 'spinal cord' injury, Mc 2 days...............

Comment

..... as skyward D D hit the ground, it kanna compress into a spiral. Very pie say, darkie went to look for one of the sisters to seek medical help. a residence medical officer came and lookie lookie look, puzzle at the injury, so chin chye plaster it up and give him a MC. Doc dunno wht to call the injury, so chin chye write 'spinal cord' injury, Mc 2 days...............

classic!!!!!!
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Welcome back dark
                    1675/16610/116234/78240
                    Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                    Hublot BB ASF
                    PAM 104J
                    Sinn 903 H2
                    Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                    U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                    If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Darkie first day at camp !! Awake at 7am, cos just piss in his pant. Damn, LL go toilet wash up and head down to have his breakfast. On the way there, He's trying to search and narrow down target those sexy young things
                      ... MP, triton, continue story leh ... hahaha
                      Originally posted by pet View Post
                      ...along the corridor, as he's walking towards the mass, he suddenly thot of the word 'Mass Orgy' louis had said to him before he leaves for camp. * with the grin in his face, the evil smile* he continue ......

EDMW not = to Eat Drink .....

EDMW = Everyday Darkie Meet Woman ... hahhaa
                      ..... as skyward D D hit the ground, it kanna compress into a spiral. Very pie say, darkie went to look for one of the sisters to seek medical help. a residence medical officer came and lookie lookie look, puzzle at the injury, so chin chye plaster it up and give him a MC. Doc dunno wht to call the injury, so chin chye write 'spinal cord' injury, Mc 2 days...............

MY GOODNESS!!! Left for 5 days...come back I see someone tell story about me...hahaha.But gd 1 PET!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• ANY WAY....I M BACK PEOPLE!!!

I can see that you guys/gals missed me =)

Anyway,camp was great...people were very friendly,they just walk up to you and talk to u. Will continue to post replies at the forum and tell story here later...when I am back

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                          MY GOODNESS!!! Left for 5 days...come back I see someone tell story about me...hahaha.But gd 1 PET!
                          huh, so fast back leow ah, i thot end of the week leh. alamak, never finish story yet lah ... hahhahaa

Comment

• Yalor dark where's pet and MG prize ??
                            1675/16610/116234/78240
                            Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                            Hublot BB ASF
                            PAM 104J
                            Sinn 903 H2
                            Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                            U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                            If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

• Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                              Yalor dark where's pet and MG prize ??
                              yaloh, dunno got numbers or not, dont hv no he still dare to come back...

Comment

• Hahahah...not that bad...I got 1 number and MSN of the hot aussie gal..LOL!

But,hardly had the chance to talk to the girls leh...most of the time with guys..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X