Recommended watch boutiques/stores?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended watch boutiques/stores?

Anyone recommend good watch boutiques/stores for Glashutte original or Roger dubuis with decent sale service?

I have been to some stores like sincere and watches of switzerland @ vivo. Their sale services are terrible. Especially watches of switzerland, I was the only customer yet two sales personnel just ignore me. I am not going to patronize their stores, period.

Personally I had good experience with THG and only with one of the SA. Although I was casually dressed but he still attended to me. It's the one at taka. If you need the SA name, you could PM me. I am totally not related to the person or anything. I bought a Daytona from him because he had good service and offered me straight up discount without me asking.

Comment

Cortina good with CERTAIN staff only..... the ones I will go see and talk to only.

THG is also good, and discounts are good.... well for me
      ROLEX.

Comment

I had quite a bad experience at THG Tangs Plaza many years ago. I were with some overseas Australian friends whom are of Asian descents. My overseas friends were dressed very casually and wanted to buy the JLC Reverso and the Rolex YM2. But when we were there, the sales guy was somehow reluctant to show us the pieces that we wanted, his body language was glaring.

In the end, we walked over to THG at Lucky Plaza and they got what they wanted and I also got a Glycine. Service was much better than the Tangs Plaza branch although the retail space was smaller. My wife also had quite a good experience at THG in Ngee Ann City.

For the other retailers which i had patronised, I find Cortina at RC and Sincere at Suntec as well as VC quite good. No complaints.
        In my possession
        Breitling Headwind, Tag Heuer Aqua Racer, Glycine Incursore, Rolex DSSD , Pam320L, Pam305N and Chopard GTXL Power Reserve

Comment

Thanks for the recommendations.

I ended up buying from L’Atelier by THG. Very good customer service. They even served me drinks before my decision to purchase. =)

Comment

Originally posted by oliverlay View Post
            I had quite a bad experience at THG Tangs Plaza many years ago. I were with some overseas Australian friends whom are of Asian descents. My overseas friends were dressed very casually and wanted to buy the JLC Reverso and the Rolex YM2. But when we were there, the sales guy was somehow reluctant to show us the pieces that we wanted, his body language was glaring.

In the end, we walked over to THG at Lucky Plaza and they got what they wanted and I also got a Glycine. Service was much better than the Tangs Plaza branch although the retail space was smaller. My wife also had quite a good experience at THG in Ngee Ann City.

For the other retailers which i had patronised, I find Cortina at RC and Sincere at Suntec as well as VC quite good. No complaints.
            Wow....just because of the SE's "dog' eyes", he lost a big order. Ended up pocket suffer as lost a big commission,

Serve him right for looking down on ppl and poor sales service,

Sometimes I also wonder why is it so difficult for the SE to just bring out the watch and show to the client as afterall, its part of the sales job be it whether the client is potiental or asking for fun? Cos you will never know who this client is or how rich or poor, serious to buy or not???

If i am the SE, i rather go the the extra mile to provide that little bit of work and if the deal pulls through and the client like my service, he/she may be a member here & will promote my good service and i will get more sales as word of mouth for sales is very powerful channel

Comment

For me,I also had experienced good service from 2 different SE at Cortina where I bought my Omega 6 years ago(Lucky Plaza branch) and my Rolex last year(Paragon branch)

The SE from WOS(Paragon)whom I got my Breitling from also not bad, only thing is i got it at quite a high price,kekeke!

I personally kanna the lousy service together with my colleague is from Rolex at Ion. The SE don't even want to serve us at all even though there is not a single customer inside the shop and whatever we ask, he will just give us a ballpark figure(Eg: $10 k plus, $9K plus etc...)

My colleague asked if he could see the watch, he simply ignore his request(Pretend that he never heard him) and walk over to serve a new walk in, a rich Tai Tai from the outlook. Both me and my colleague were stunned by his actions and both of us simply just walked out of the shop and vow never to buy from this shop.

Ended up,we found the above Cortina and we bought one each from the SE who provided us with a good price,service with a smile!!!

I too recommend another bro to buy from him so he sold 3 Rolexs at one go,kekeke!

Comment

you and you friend should have gone back to Rolex Ion and show them what commision they have missed out.
                Only when it hurts their wallet, then they would regret.

Originally posted by Speedmaster1979 View Post
                For me,I also had experienced good service from 2 different SE at Cortina where I bought my Omega 6 years ago(Lucky Plaza branch) and my Rolex last year(Paragon branch)

The SE from WOS(Paragon)whom I got my Breitling from also not bad, only thing is i got it at quite a high price,kekeke!

I personally kanna the lousy service together with my colleague is from Rolex at Ion. The SE don't even want to serve us at all even though there is not a single customer inside the shop and whatever we ask, he will just give us a ballpark figure(Eg: $10 k plus, $9K plus etc...)

My colleague asked if he could see the watch, he simply ignore his request(Pretend that he never heard him) and walk over to serve a new walk in, a rich Tai Tai from the outlook. Both me and my colleague were stunned by his actions and both of us simply just walked out of the shop and vow never to buy from this shop.

Ended up,we found the above Cortina and we bought one each from the SE who provided us with a good price,service with a smile!!!

I too recommend another bro to buy from him so he sold 3 Rolexs at one go,kekeke!

Comment

PM me as I can recommend you to THG @ Raffles. But I'm not sure whether they carry the brand you like, I recalled they used to carry but the recent changes changed alot of brands swapping among THG outlets.

Yes I felt the WOS @ Vivo sucks. I walked in a few times but no one entertained me. Then there is a Chinese sales staff who tries to entertain me but can't converse in English, then I try speak with her in mandarin but she can't answer some questions. Wonder why she's working in watch line. Finally I think a manager came to serve me but offered very bad discounts. For experienced watch buyers, we do know some models or brands are given discounts. As I lost touch with Breitling for a few years, so I didn't know the discounts. And he tried to offer very bad discounts and didn't wish to proceed further as he felt I was only trying and not intended to buy. Eventually I walked out and proceeded to Sincere @ Vivo. The staff straightaway offered me 5% more discounts. In any case, THG is best, followed by Sincere, Cortina, WOS and Dickson.

Comment

Bought my Omega at Cortina paragon branch back in mar this year.
                    Only surveyed the watch that I wanted on the same day at WoS at paragon . .... But the SE at WOS turn me off maybe because the way I dress up that day.their body language really tells me that they reluctant to serve me.
                    I was wearing bermuda short,Liverpool jersey and my adidas slip on...so decided to go Cortina just few shops away from WOS, the,moment I enter the shop theres a lady greeted me with a welcome smiles....to my surprise the SE at cortina serves me well even go extra miles by telling me with my 4 to 5k range I can get few brands of watches and even took out a few to show it to me.....end up i settled for Omega Seamaster as thats the watch that I really wanted.....

Comment

Just read from Business Times that THG has a record net profit of SGD55 million for the financial year that has just ended not long ago. Lots of us including myself contributed to their profits. haha

Read that Sincere was sold to a HK female owner who will be bringing in her board of directors including her son. Let's see if there will be any changes in terms of customer service and promotions at Sincere.

Comment

I heard that sincere lost Patek and another brand.
                        I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                        http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X