Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Winder or Watch Box

Hi to all

Just got my very first Rolex.. submariner.... was wondering about investing in a "home" for my watch ... so is now thinking of shld I get a watch winder or watch box... care to give your comments... will be grateful....

a winder is basically to keep your watch wind up so that you dont have to adjust the time when you want to wear it.

personally, if you have 1 watch. dont bother about box or winder @ the moment. wait till you have 2 or more watches then u may want to consider a winder. if you have more than 5 watches, then can consider a watch box already.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Hi triton, thks for your comment again... not sure if you recall, but u have always given comments for my posts of questions.. really appreciate if...actually, got two watch now lah... (at least 2 better ones, let's not talk bout the rest)....including 1 panerai..... but that manual winding, so don't need a winder lah.. so considering whether to get a watch winder or a watch box just for keeping the watch.... the watch box for if I got 5 watches.. is including a winder izit???

Comment

Originally posted by cedric View Post
        Hi triton, thks for your comment again... not sure if you recall, but u have always given comments for my posts of questions.. really appreciate if...actually, got two watch now lah... (at least 2 better ones, let's not talk bout the rest)....including 1 panerai..... but that manual winding, so don't need a winder lah.. so considering whether to get a watch winder or a watch box just for keeping the watch.... the watch box for if I got 5 watches.. is including a winder izit???
        i think you can get those combi type..winder cum box....then it'lls ovle your prob..
        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
        Audemars Piguet ROO
        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
        Panerai 270
        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
        Rolex 116610LV
        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Dun need a watch box yet la..unless u manage to find a cheap 1 then u grab first and slowly increase your collection

I m a person that never believe in buying winders hehehe..u can ask Triton..he knows. ...my hands are my winders hahahah

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hi to all

Just got my very first Rolex.. submariner.... was wondering about investing in a "home" for my watch ... so is now thinking of shld I get a watch winder or watch box... care to give your comments... will be grateful....
            Well... whether winder or not, it depends on volume (ie number of watches you have). If you wear your sub everyday, don't need winder. But if you have a few automatics, there will come a point you cannot catch up wearing them and have to keep adjusting time and date. So a watch box is not good enough. So now, I have winders and watch-boxes (for auto and manual winding).

Actually, I have a single winder sitting in my store-room. Only a couple of months old ever since got my 8-watch winder. If you want... PM me. Selling cheap...
            The ArmchairEconomist

Comment

Hi Darkie.. me same lah... my hand is my winder... but u don't have a winder ah.... read a lot of your post, u seems to own plenty of watches leh...... anyway, it bcos my sis told me she got a good deal.. so considering lah.....

Comment

Hi to all

hi cedric, if you find watch winder is impt can try brand like wolf design, orbita etc... wolf design their price starting from $280 and above which is still quite reasonable compare to others..

http://www.wolfdesigns.com/

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X