Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED Daytime Running Lights

Hi,

Any kind souls to advise whether is fixing LED daytime running lights on Nissan Latio is legal or not? Any good, cheap and reliable workshop to recommend? I was quoted $100+ for both services and lights. Thanks

ANY add on lights is not approved by LTA...
    1 3 5
    ├┼┼╕
    2 4 6 R

Comment

Oh really?!?! Thanks. I was quite keen as I saw many people installing it. I thought it was approved and fun too.

Comment

unless it comes together with the car.
        Example, LEDs on Audis.

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
        Oh really?!?! Thanks. I was quite keen as I saw many people installing it. I thought it was approved and fun too.

Comment

Yea its confirmed illegal.

Actually its better not to install cus some ppl install already n half the led spoilt, looks ugly. Better dun add unnecessary maintenance burden, haha

Comment

Thanks. I know some cars are factory-fitted with LED Daytime Running Lights. I was referring to those cars with "aftermarket" LEDs.

Originally posted by patrickmaniac View Post
            unless it comes together with the car.
            Example, LEDs on Audis.

Comment

Ok, thanks for your advice. I was merely planning to install and see how is it. Thanks,

Originally posted by eastsider View Post
              Yea its confirmed illegal.

Actually its better not to install cus some ppl install already n half the led spoilt, looks ugly. Better dun add unnecessary maintenance burden, haha

Comment

Hi,

Any kind souls to advise whether is fixing LED daytime running lights on Nissan Latio is legal or not? Any good, cheap and reliable workshop to recommend? I was quoted $100+ for both services and lights. Thanks
                Hi bro,

Yes,having an aftermarket lighting is illegal especially the LED running though I also installed mine 2 years ago,haha!

But I only on it when driving in a very dark road or on NSHW.Its very useful if u travel to Malaysia very frequently as it can be adjusted/tilted to shine on the road that u are driving to spot big holes on the roads,this way my LED will not cause hazard to other road users especially the one in front of me.

I did mine with Nightz Concepts who is very popular within car forums business and they are quite pro with LED running lights.

If u do need their service,let me know so that I could pm u his number as I am not sure if it's ok to post numbers here though me not related to his business,

Cheers!

Comment

Hi, please PM me the details. Really appreciate it.

Originally posted by Speedmaster1979 View Post
                  Hi bro,

Yes,having an aftermarket lighting is illegal especially the LED running though I also installed mine 2 years ago,haha!

But I only on it when driving in a very dark road or on NSHW.Its very useful if u travel to Malaysia very frequently as it can be adjusted/tilted to shine on the road that u are driving to spot big holes on the roads,this way my LED will not cause hazard to other road users especially the one in front of me.

I did mine with Nightz Concepts who is very popular within car forums business and they are quite pro with LED running lights.

If u do need their service,let me know so that I could pm u his number as I am not sure if it's ok to post numbers here though me not related to his business,

Cheers!

Comment

Hi, please PM me the details. Really appreciate it.

Mate,

Check your inbox,

Cheers!

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X