Calling Brother Darkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    buy monogram better lar....classic and original LV design..iconic too....
    Damier nicer

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hehehe..i only go for monogram...the original design...the rest dun suit me...hehehehe.....may be i uncle mah....lolz....
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

actually damier came before monogram........
        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Damier look very auntie leh. Damier multiple how much? Any difference between the graphite damier and normal damier?

Comment

the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
            visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
              Thanks, another branded goods encylopedia!

Comment

All canvas price is the same 1....monogram and damier (all colours)

Damier where got auntie! more like monogram is auntie man!

Comment

mine.. using for 3-4 years.. still new... once when I went to LV boutique... the staff mistaken it as their Taiga series... will upload picture one of these days...

Comment

Originally posted by cedric View Post
                    mine.. using for 3-4 years.. still new... once when I went to LV boutique... the staff mistaken it as their Taiga series... will upload picture one of these days...
                    Which 1 u using?

how u use for 3-4 years and stil new ! teach me leh!

Comment

Guys, if u hv frens gg Europe, can ask them to buy for you... I got a good fren who's a stewardess to buy a Damier Graphite Canvas wallet from Frankfurt and after their sales tax rebate... i paid only S$476... almost a hundred cheaper than SG....

Comment

any bro here can recommend a coin pouch? just a small standalone one

Comment

Originally posted by yeeming74 View Post
                          Guys, if u hv frens gg Europe, can ask them to buy for you... I got a good fren who's a stewardess to buy a Damier Graphite Canvas wallet from Frankfurt and after their sales tax rebate... i paid only S$476... almost a hundred cheaper than SG....
                          Yeah tax alone is like..almost 20%

Anyway..pic doesnt appear...there's an extra "htp:" do change it.

Originally posted by allan View Post
                          any bro here can recommend a coin pouch? just a small standalone one
                          Wanna buy my Zippy Coin Purse? It's been collecting dust for months...used for a few times only...but felt it was alittle too small for a everyday wallet.

Comment

Any bro knows how much cheaper is LV in france compared to here..?
                            [B][I]There's no jewels or gems to compliment a man..
                            Only a perfect timepiece that should be worn on his wrist.. [/I][/B]

Comment

France is not the cheapest these days....UK is...coz of lower GBP.

But at ard 12-15% at least...before you claim tax

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                                France is not the cheapest these days....UK is...coz of lower GBP.

But at ard 12-15% at least...before you claim tax
                                Then their tax another how many percent off eh darkie?
                                [B][I]There's no jewels or gems to compliment a man..
                                Only a perfect timepiece that should be worn on his wrist.. [/I][/B]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X