No announcement yet.

Am I sick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehehe..too bad now hard to 'borrow' from banks....lol....or else the new AP Survivor look so swee...hahahahaha
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
      hehehe..too bad now hard to 'borrow' from banks....lol....or else the new AP Survivor look so swee...hahahahaha
      Agreed!!! The AP Survivor damn beautiful. Ok loan from ah long shan la.

Comment

AP Survivor

wow.. damn sweeeee (see pics)...... but must be damn damaging too.. anyone know the list price and when it's arriving???

Comment

hehehe..i tink will be realli expensive....classic blood letting price...hahahaha....the day i bring 1 home is the day my other half send me to slp in the garden with a tiny weeny tent...hahahahaha

Comment

Forgotten the pics

Forgotten the pics... there u go.. enjoy guys... "poisoning in progress": evil:
            Attached Files

Comment

OMG...that is one hunky dokey watch that is so nice.....

Comment

Uh, based on responses sofar, I probably am the sick one on this forum since I have not had the buy-sell-buy again-sell again-buy issue...
                but every now and then, I will take a hard ook at my collection and assess their status.. of my current 5 pieces, 2 (one Pam and one Omega) you got to offer me extremely obscene $$$ X 10 to let go, the remaining 3 (one Seiko, one Pam and one Omega) I will let go if the right offer ($ or trade) comes along...
                "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                three times is enemy action and
                over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                ."

Comment

Not my cup of tea haha...the AP looks abit like the Graham Swordfish

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
                    Dear bros ! Please don't worry about your urge to buy, sell, exchange, steal , etc etc All of us are living from borrowed time from God. Please carry on what you enjoy most cos WE ALL LIVE THIS LIFE ONLY ONCE, WE WILL NEVER WALK IT AGAIN .
                    Enjoy bros !

r u a liverpool fan?

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                      r u a liverpool fan?
                      Sobs tried to play soccer in schools day but just got no ideas where the ball is coming from, so you see me as defender running like madman all over the field. I always end up as water boy even till my army days.
                      If you guys have a match you know who to call if you need a water uncle btw i know Frist Aid . CPR anyone keke
                      *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Uncle Lau... not female soccer... u sure you offering CPR services... got female soccer than call u better right...

Comment

Still water runs deep !!!

Hehe bro , still water runs deep. I am a First Aider with the St John for ...well as long as i could remember lor Hey maybe i could offer basic first aid course to sg-roc members keke
                          *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Uncle Lau.. no lah.. there are defintely alot of deep ones around here.. you included... BTW, St John, First Aider.. i guess probably began during your school days... nice skill to have...

Comment

Hi everyone...

At 1st, buying watch is only for time, but seeing the design keep coming out, buy & buy... I brought a new Titoni trying to pumper myself then realize more watches are better ones after reading this forum. I have sold it & upgraded and trying to learn slowly from this forum where there are much more watches worth for value.

Although currently keep just only one old Rolex, but while go shopping always go see watch, I read this forum everyweek, I am also sick . Everyone has own taste & budget to buy but seems there was no medicine to cure once you got addicted

True enough, we live only once, buy it if we really like it. Just like car etc

Rgds
                              past collection
                              Omega 3510.61,3520.50,3510.53,3510.50,3511.50,3513.50,35 21.30
                              Rolex 1500,1601,1675,1680,5513,6426,6694,14060M,16234, 16523,16013,16570,16600,16613,16713,16800,16520,11 6523,116660,16610,16610lv

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X