Air Con

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Con

Anyone use cool serve for installing air con before? ( buying full set from them )

My house set now was fixed by gain city. Got some gas leaking issues from the start.
    Fixed a few times for the first 2 years. Leaking at different locations.

My in law's house was also fixed by gain city with some leaking problem.

So I thought of looking for another company to fix up a new set.
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Been using CoolServe for a while since early 2000s'. Used them mostly for servicing my master bedroom window unit.
    Only last October, decided to change my window unit to a single split inverter and got Coolserve to install.
    Very satisfied with the customer service especially a lady by the name of Celeste who is very helpful and courteous.
    No issues with the installation also and its guaranteed for one year. Only con is its slightly more expensive than other competitors.
    But you get what you pay for. No regrets. :-)

S1

Comment

i never use cool serve before, the split unit i purchase from was from a recommendation. the company deals with commercial installation primarily. i had 3 or 4 problems gas leakage, water leaking from pipes. all resolve. within 1 year, the workers came back 5 times after that, everything is alright.

my suggestion is use a company that specializes in home installation not commercial installation. this is because for commercial installation, the installation workmanship is different. the attention to details is also different. use a contractor you are comfortable with.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.

It's always a headache when come to this. A lots of time wasted and perspiration if sub standard installation done.

So any brands to choose besides installer. Looking at natural cool too.
        Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Dear sir may be you want to try my camp mate company GSN starcool aircon enger & ser pte ltd,my hse ,my relative and my friend Hse is install by them,the diff between them and others is they dnt sub the project and ask other people to install they are train and professional with bca certh,some of the popular interior company like the interior place,project i,and other media corp staff aircon has been install by them,workmanship and service is gd no issue at all,may be you can install Toshiba one of the pioneer brand,any way no obecation any enquire can contact mr Ngoi 98569766(GSN) tks kind regards Allen cheers

Comment

Gas leak is not very common, most of the time is condensation from the gas pipe due to humidity. Know what they are giving you. I reconmend Armaflex/Carmacell class (01) insulator. Most Japan brand like Toshiba, Sanyo, Daikin are ok.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X