No announcement yet.

Sincere Sale 22-24 March 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any nice omega on sale there? maybe the seamaster?

Comment

• my advice is unless you got something in mind to buy, then go and see if it is available for sale. else, to go there in hope to find a good bargain i rather u keep the cash now.

now that i have been to these watch sales, i beginning to wonder if the watches we buy @ such high prices, how much they earn. maybe should wait for such sales to buy hor......

Originally posted by cwwsim View Post
      Hi Triton

Thks for your update

Hmm... still pondering whether to go...
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
        my advice is unless you got something in mind to buy, then go and see if it is available for sale. else, to go there in hope to find a good bargain i rather u keep the cash now.

now that i have been to these watch sales, i beginning to wonder if the watches we buy @ such high prices, how much they earn. maybe should wait for such sales to buy hor......

hmm thats a good point..the prices during sale can have thousands in difference.
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• Originally posted by exxondus View Post
          hmm thats a good point..the prices during sale can have thousands in difference.
          true, provided the model u are looking for are not those "hot" model, i dont think u can find Rolex and Pam in such sales.
          My Small Collection :
          GMT II 16710 Coke U series
          JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
          Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
          Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
          Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
          PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
          BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
            my advice is unless you got something in mind to buy, then go and see if it is available for sale. else, to go there in hope to find a good bargain i rather u keep the cash now.

Well, if free, no harm taking a look, dont see watch, can see XMM mah......
            My Small Collection :
            GMT II 16710 Coke U series
            JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
            Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
            Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
            Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
            PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
            BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

• those regulars who have been to this kind of sales by hour glass, sincere and cortina.....u should know that they replenish their stock everyday.

take hour glass for example......first day there, not many JLC....but second day....they show a few pieces and hary bought one for his wife at really good discount.

so u can go down and try your luck tomorrow and see if there is any new stock coming.

Comment

• expecting Andrew to be there everyday

Eh? you manage to get in ah?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  expecting Andrew to be there everyday

Eh? you manage to get in ah?
                  i wanted to go today.....hary was there today. but tied up by work....and i have to go back camp tomorrow....so only time i can drop by should be on friday.

Comment

• Was told FM discount very attractive, up to 70% true or not?
                    Price is a problem if there is no value!

Comment

• goin tmr w frnd to take a look...

Comment

• Managed to get someone to bring me in. Here's from memory:

Brands available included FM, AP, Chopard (50%), Zenith (55-60%), VC (50%), Oris (40%), Tag Heuer (40%), JLC (50%), IWC (50%), GP (60-65%), Omega, Corum, Tissot, etc-etc. I didn't get any watch but few friends did. Personally saw replenish stock on the spot. I believed the staff 'played by ear' to bring out the stocks, piece-by-piece, at diff periods.

Btw, saw the exact same pc bro wolfeyes1974 is selling. The white zenith.

Tx.
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                          all this rampant spending by locals makes me wonder if our country is really undergoing a recession or is there an occurence in this economy that I am just not able to fathom...

looks like all the econs knowledge acquired during college is all but bollocks.
                          the richest people in the world aint economist aint they?

or the econs prof for that matter.

So cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by whitetea View Post
                            Was told FM discount very attractive, up to 70% true or not?
                            Hahaha....seriously...those diamond encrusted pieces...after 70%...

I think it's still not cheap

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                              Managed to get someone to bring me in. Here's from memory:

Brands available included FM, AP, Chopard (50%), Zenith (55-60%), VC (50%), Oris (40%), Tag Heuer (40%), JLC (50%), IWC (50%), GP (60-65%), Omega, Corum, Tissot, etc-etc. I didn't get any watch but few friends did. Personally saw replenish stock on the spot. I believed the staff 'played by ear' to bring out the stocks, piece-by-piece, at diff periods.

Btw, saw the exact same pc bro wolfeyes1974 is selling. The white zenith.

Tx.
                              wah JLC 50%?? IWC also 50%!!

Got Mark XVI anot? if i wanna go down i need to take leave leh..sianz...
                              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• No IWC Mark XVI at the Sincere sale but there's one pre-own on sale in the Garage Sales.
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X