Sincere Sale 22-24 March 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
    Oops, I scanned through thread titles only, so didn't see it.
    Yeah, the card stated limited to 3 pax only, so yeah 2 guests.
    First day 26 May is stated will give UOB cardholders additional up to 5%, but didn't say strictly for VIP.
    Gd tx.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• hi all...can check with you if we can like gatecrash the event? feel like going lei...

Comment

• Originally posted by solidbrik View Post
        hi all...can check with you if we can like gatecrash the event? feel like going lei...
        I am sure you can just walk in...

Comment

• but no invites dunno they entertain anot...anyone got invites that can pass to me?...heehee...

Comment

but no invites dunno they entertain anot...anyone got invites that can pass to me?...heehee...
            i think no invite is also ok de lah. Just flash your cash in front of them tell them you interested and if they don allow you in, you are gg to have a word with Tay Liam Wee.
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• haha...whos tay liam wee?...lol...

anyway i thinking of getting iwc porto...the most basic kind...dunno got disc anot...heehee...no choice...no money...so abit cheapo...

Comment

• Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                i think no invite is also ok de lah. Just flash your cash in front of them tell them you interested and if they don allow you in, you are gg to have a word with Tay Liam Wee.
                sure or not ar? no need invite ar?
                I'm a super low-baller

Comment

• so we just flash our plat uob card will do?...lol

Comment

haha...whos tay liam wee?...lol...

anyway i thinking of getting iwc porto...the most basic kind...dunno got disc anot...heehee...no choice...no money...so abit cheapo...
                    CEO of Sincere Singapore

i dun know him but do a google can find his name
                    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• haha...ok ok...so any bros going in the daytime? can help me see if got iwc porto auto on sale?...cuz i wanna get but even if gatecrash can only go aft work...many thanks in advance!

Comment

• reply from sincere folks

"as this is exclusively for UOB Infinite and Solitaire cardmembers only. However if you have friends who are UOB Infinite and Solitaire cardmembers, they may bring you in. Once inside, payment with any UOB card gives an additional 5% off the discounted price, besides for Franck Muller which is an additional 3% off.

Thank you for your understanding.

Some of the brands on sale include Franck Muller, Breitling, Zenith, Audemars Piguet, Chopard, LUC, Cvstos, Buti, Fendi, Gucci, de Grisogono, Chaumet and Hanhart."

means i cannot go in with my plat... sad...

Comment

• I'll also need someone to bring me in. Looks like gotta give this a miss liao.

Tx.
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• eee... cannot go liao..
                            I'm a super low-baller

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                              if FM got 2k i go buy.

anyway if there is sale, no harm checking what they have on offer. since the previous sale less than a quarter ago. unless they really have to clear stock.
                              FM = Frank Muller? if got 2k i also go buy... if not dun waste time :x
                              走在人挤人的走道 我问了自已
                              没有爱情的人是否会长命
                              坐在没有人的角落 我又问自已
                              究竟应该继续 还是该放弃
                              没有人能了解我 现在的心情
                              想看你 想躲你 难以决定

Comment

• managed to got my friends to bring me along... hope i can see my AP15300 or IWC inge for sale there...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X