Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1k from a WATCH SALE TO SPEND ON ANOTHER WATCH! What to get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1k from a WATCH SALE TO SPEND ON ANOTHER WATCH! What to get?

I have 1k which i've recently made from a watch sale! What can i get that is good and you would recommend? Im looking more for swiss watches (not jap) and have been looking around at Sinn, Fortis, Hamilton, Longines etc. What is good in the price range? Im looking for something used

to clarify, i did not earn 1k. haha. sold my watch fr abt 1k to fund another sale... which i haven't thought of yet. thinking of options now! recommendations?

Comment

How about a pre owned Hamilton Khaki below Zero 1000m.........I am hunting for 1 of these myself. Should fit your budget.

Comment

Tag F1? But it is quartz...

Comment

A Ball watch?
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

If you're looking for a brand with rich history and equity at a nice price, I'd reckon that a Longines would be your best bet.
            If you're able to up your budget to $2K, the Longines Legend Diver is an amazing watch at a very reasonable price point.
            Sweet 16:
            PP Aquanaut
            VC Overseas
            AP ROO Black Themes
            A.Lange & Sohne 1815
            Breguet Type XXI
            Blancpain 50 Fathoms
            JLC Navy Seals
            GO Senator 60s
            GP Laureato
            Zenith Pilot Extra Special
            Rolex DSSD
            IWC Big Pilot
            Pam 112
            Omega Ploprof
            Breitling Super Avenger
            Glycine F104

Comment

i actually am hunting for a hamilton belowzero as well! haha. thanks for the input guys! i will pass on the tag f1 because its quartz and i cannot rationalize paying so much for a quartz :x anyway will look at the legend diver and also considering a fortis b-42.

any inputs about the vostok europe anchar? it retails at abt 870 at red army but if i order online its sub $700 ish.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X